Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2004 - 06 Home Shirt

ahall

Oct 29, 2012
I have the 2004 - 06 Home shirt that was bought for my dad as a present a long time ago but he has never worn it, size XXL and looking to sell, don't want much, shoot an offer, can meet in town. DSC_0237.JPG

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Whilst we are on the subject of shirts, I have placed 10 shirts on eBay for sale which finish on Wednesday 15th July. All shirts are from either the Goldstone or Withdean days, alongside this there are some programmes and fanzines (Gulls Eye) from the same period. All items are in the auction with a starting price of 99p, happy bidding for those that want to have a look. Just moved home so having a clear out.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Whilst we are on the subject of shirts, I have placed 10 shirts on eBay for sale which finish on Wednesday 15th July. All shirts are from either the Goldstone or Withdean days, alongside this there are some programmes and fanzines (Gulls Eye) from the same period. All items are in the auction with a starting price of 99p, happy bidding for those that want to have a look. Just moved home so having a clear out.

What's your eBay seller ID?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here