Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Tumble, 6 Music and the march of infants...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Mr Tumble doing a R6 takeover this morning. Does everything have to be geared towards children these days? I know it was ironic but FFS.
Cant we have something left exclusively for adults without people pushing their children all over it. Genuinely will now not listen to R6 because of this ridiculous stunt.

:tantrum:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Says he with the Lego minifigure avatar

Given to me by another poster as a point of fact. The avatar I mean, the avatar was assigned to me by another poster. I don't own Lego as it's expensive tat for kids.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mr Tumble/Justin Fletcher is easily the very best person on TV now, and quite possibly the best ever.

If Mr Tumble wants to do 6 music, Radio 3 or The Shipping Forecast that's fine with me.

Legend.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Given to me by another poster as a point of fact. The avatar I mean, the avatar was assigned to me by another poster. I don't own Lego as it's expensive tat for kids.

You've just destroyed all of your credibility by classing Lego as expensive tat.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A children's clown is really the best thing on telly right now? Really?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You've just destroyed all of your credibility by classing Lego as expensive tat.

Okay, it's good for kids. It's very expensive but yes, I'll concede great for kids. It is not for adults though really.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I really hate children. Really I do. Lock them in a cupboard until they look old enough to get a round in.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Okay, it's good for kids. It's very expensive but yes, I'll concede great for kids. It is not for adults though really.

nope it certainly is not
especially when you tread on it the early hours while going for a wazz
and its a wonder the bloody clown is not advertising the tennis, everybody else on the BBC is

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Mr Tumble. Genuinely will now not listen to R6 because of this ridiculous stunt.

:tantrum:

Goodbye goodbye
It's time to run
Goodbye goodbye
I hope you had good fun
I say goodbye
I'm happy that you came
I say goodbye
Please come back. Please come back again.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I really hate children. Really I do. Lock them in a cupboard until they look old enough to get a round in.

until then
up chimneys or down mines:thumbsup:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Mr Tumble/Justin Fletcher is easily the very best person on TV now, and quite possibly the best ever.

If Mr Tumble wants to do 6 music, Radio 3 or The Shipping Forecast that's fine with me.

Legend.

Cliff Tumble is easily my favourite of his Creations.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cliff Tumble is easily my favourite of his Creations.
Rapids Johnson has to get a mention, but Farmer Dung is his greatest work.

I agree. However I don't believe Justin's house is his best work.
We've all got a difficult third album in us.

I'm not keen on Justin's House, either.
I find it a little babyish, and Robert adds nothing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My grand and great grandchildren love Mr Tumble but as we have to have ceebeebies on whenever they are at our house. I think Justins house is just a noise. My favourites are Sid (BHA Supporteer I thnk) and Rebeeca in Lets Play ot Katie in I can Cook.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A children's clown is really the best thing on telly right now? Really?
In a word YES.

If he were just a 'clown' you might have a point.
I can only assume if that's how you choose to label JF you clearly haven't got a clue who you are talking about.

The man is a legendary children's TV personality able to entertain all children from 1 to 10, and their parents.
When Justin is on TV everything is ok in the world!

He is completely inclusive with specific programmes for children of all disabilities.
Even kids with serve disabilities go nuts at the sight of Justin.
He's taught countless children (and parents) aspects of sign language as well as making people laugh.

As the saying goes:-

Justin Fletcher is worth the license fee alone.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I thought 'mr Tumble' was Kaz's nickname.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Legend.

Indeed, even you underplayed the tribute it's Justin Fletcher OBE

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
In a word YES.

If he were just a 'clown' you might have a point.
I can only assume if that's how you choose to label JF you clearly haven't got a clue who you are talking about.

The man is a legendary children's TV personality able to entertain all children from 1 to 10, and their parents.
When Justin is on TV everything is ok in the world!

He is completely inclusive with specific programmes for children of all disabilities.
Even kids with serve disabilities go nuts at the sight of Justin.
He's taught countless children (and parents) aspects of sign language as well as making people laugh.

As the saying goes:-

Justin Fletcher is worth the license fee alone.

Grow. Up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here