Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tapatalk update

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I thought I'd noticed Tapatalk on the iPhone looking a bit different - there must have been an automatic update over the last few days...

5 is a great number. 5-star hotels, 5.0-liter Mustangs, and now Tapatalk 5.0. Here are 5 highlights we think you’ll appreciate:

1. New forum nav slide bar: It is now much easier to navigate back and forth from different sections in Forum Home view - you can now tap the icon at the top-right to open a forum action/navigation to mark as read, check notifications, messages and more.

50jEkbY1CZhnUb2rb8HGe1_hb0tJFXH4mD_p4VUcVgG38qLLLnsZzPmYwX4T0iek18Zuzb2Bd0XrrlkkHca7PoM9qzfK3_Bp3c4IHJIXB37VHaRNZQNBrKfEG0EGg1GiGsDBik-sDw=s0-d-e1-ft

2. Subforum navigation: Here it is--a return to classic Subforum browsing--just go to Forum Home view, tap 'Subforums', and see a full list immediately.

tlKyFGWbiRDWfbAFHL2K71jILM4ssnitBBAzuEHF5LS3bbrio26NZOAstGMp3wj3d98twLG11JPDHejH4kPeuck72QEZCsWy-g4CppJJdsaIvj7doPRP-K7cf4XOzsnJEsxykGr7lg=s0-d-e1-ft

3. Better Font Size: We have rewritten the font size on all screens--it’s now bigger and much easier to read.

0O6uSLFN4GWYdjGeA3agnypsK4jJJoYs4xMnEtcaf-GEzlEtZjoKJO_XpzXB5Fclg1fYmflNnNMdmu7eD2g4qbkF7sR7_c-xKxdP372_hH0qms_y4uNFuP4nZeKS1FJqiiXNEwDCdw=s0-d-e1-ft

4. Faster and more responsive: We’ve done lots of work under the hood to improve load times and responsiveness.

5. Don’t Forget the Night Reading Mode: Because dark is cool. Customize the look and feel the way you want it.

LinnK4dhOc1_vWLWJxtTmbzkFT6vlz_vpdn_ObfUXQ_ilsbONMIV7NVZ_G-PkHy9El3lAMVyaHMK-qrbVOYiUyM1YelXFZsCbrBYxJf_IFtPOxL2dZRL6IZiQO4_VBshPoZqWRJubA=s0-d-e1-ft

Thanks for being a member of the community, and we hope you continue to use the app and provide feedback. Enjoy your summer!

The Tapatalk Team

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think it changed to this version a while back on Android? Definitely much quicker than it was.

Lol, that looks like the older android version from about 6 months ago before they ruined it.

The "What's new" bit in the Google Play store for the 28 June update seems to tie up with the above notification, which didn't seem to be version specific.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity&hl=en

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It's much improved regardless. And there now seem to be a number of very obvious advertisement threads - I presume NSC is benefiting from this?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's much improved regardless. And there now seem to be a number of very obvious advertisement threads - I presume NSC is benefiting from this?

They've been there for a little while on mine, although they don't seem to be there very often.

Yes, NSC does benefit - it's a revenue share arrangement in the same way as Google ads. Tapatalk earnings are pretty insignificant, although it all helps.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
They've been there for a little while on mine, although they don't seem to be there very often.

Yes, NSC does benefit - it's a revenue share arrangement in the same way as Google ads. Tapatalk earnings are pretty insignificant, although it all helps.

They're not as targeted as Google Ads are they - but I suppose the advantage is that they are so blatantly not a real thread that they're easy to ignore.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here