Votes: 23 19.7%
  • None - they're all a load of toss

Votes: 11 9.4%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
All of them. Generally I'm all over the cricket, but my primary focus will temporarily move to the tennis after the first couple of sets in that match. I do like the tour, but I'll make do with watching highlights at some point.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Also cricket at Hove this evening I think?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
watching cricket but might catch the tennis later on :)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Top priority is The Ashes.
Following TdF but I tend to just watch the highlights on ITV4, so I avoid it during the day.
Tennis, meh I'll keep an eye on the score but really not that fussed by it.

Oh and I'm going to the T20 of course :thumbsup:

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
I'll be watching tennis on the tv at work whilst listening to TMS on t'internet. Will try to avoid all TdF related news until the highlights later this evening.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
None mentioned really. Instead I will take part in a sorrowful boozing event. I turn 40 tomorrow and I intend to feel too sickly to notice throughout the day itself. Then, when I am 40 years and one day old, I suppose I will just be that and purchase an honorary cardigan and begin writing letters of complaint in a few directions. The girlfriend won't like the first couple of them, I have to say.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
None mentioned really. Instead I will take part in a sorrowful boozing event. I turn 40 tomorrow and I intend to feel too sickly to notice throughout the day itself. Then, when I am 40 years and one day old, I suppose I will just be that and purchase an honorary cardigan and begin writing letters of complaint in a few directions. The girlfriend won't like the first couple of them, I have to say.

Happy birthday you big old legend. Being an old git is really not so bad.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
You appear to have omitted an excellent day's horseracing. Cricket and racing for me.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Happy Birthday! But to correct one small point........ At 40 you don't have Girl Friends unless you're seriously wealthy! Have to think of another title Lady friend? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here