Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Holla

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Looks fitter and leaner than last year.

I do believe there's real quality there waiting to get out. Hoping he's ripped for the new season . Nice to see Colunga looking ready as well if needed. :)

CJbicbNWcAEaJYE.jpg:large

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Looks fitter and leaner than last year.

I do believe there's real quality there waiting to get out. Hoping he's ripped for the new season . Nice to see Colunga looking ready as well if needed. :)

CJbicbNWcAEaJYE.jpg:large

Colunga's face looks photoshopped on.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I thought Holla looked a little heavy last year, looks lean in that pic.

If he can play to his potential with Kayal, then thats a quality pairing in the middle. Add Stephens and Ince and I'm excited.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He's surely drinking in The Last Chance Saloon.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Bruno and Calde look surprisingly happy considering Rosenior's arrival to replace them.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He does look lean. We could do with him motoring around a bit more and unleashing a whizzbang or 2 when he's within 40 yards of goal.
Colunga has the unnatural smile of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. Hope he's jolly enough and fancies a go though, if we've spotted a way of using his red-card hungry talents to good effect.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wonder if Guy Butters has had a quiet word with Danny Holla ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He does look lean. We could do with him motoring around a bit more and unleashing a whizzbang or 2 when he's within 40 yards of goal.
Colunga has the unnatural smile of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. Hope he's jolly enough and fancies a go though, if we've spotted a way of using his red-card hungry talents to good effect.

I think Colunga feels he has a point to prove and will be in the squad on opening day.

Another player who didn't reach his true potential last season.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I think Colunga feels he has a point to prove and will be in the squad on opening day.

Another player who didn't reach his true potential last season.

Agree with this. Holla and Colunga both looked quality at times last year but not often enough. If we could get them both fit and playing to their potential, they could be crucial parts of the squad and be like two new signings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here