Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Shoreham Chilli Fiesta this weekend

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has anyone been before? Is it worth a visit?

http://www.chillifest.net/shoreham-chilli-fiesta/4557905845

Screen Shot 2015-07-09 at 19.20.40.png

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I've not but I think I might have to now.

Not sure what 'hot bogs' are either, considering it's a chili fest I'm not sure I want to either...

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Good fun trying the hot chilli's
Washed down with a few Ales or strong cider inside the marquee, they usually have a band playing as well, not a bad way to spend a few hours on a Saturday afternoon

Jul 7, 2003
It's not a big event - it is held on the little green by the pedestrian bridge - but usually has some good stalls there and entertainment. I think that on the Saturday there is the regular farmers market which makes the middle of the town around the church a really nice place to spend a short while.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Might have a mince along to this. Followed by a couple of jars in the Marlipins, whats not to like ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Unlikely without some form of coordination.

If only there was some sort of gadget, like a phone with various built in functions, that would allow this.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
or maybe a private messaging function on say a chat forum...oh well one can only dream

What is this "chat forum" of which you speak? Is that some sort of WITCHCRAFT?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Thanks for the heads up. I will be there. I went to one in Canada and it was great. There were loads of stalls with for instance the local fireman, ,local shops, the primary school dinner ladies, local police etc and all had there own home made chilli. The public tried tasters and then voted.. Music was played all day and it was a great day.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Unlikely without some form of coordination.

If we're there at the same time we will meet, as Coronation Green is pretty bijou. We'll be there 10:30 ish I'd guess.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Might have a mince along to this. Followed by a couple of jars in the Marlipins, whats not to like ?

Last time I went in the Marlipins it had really gone downhill. There was a tv screen showing some sort of quiz (with adverts) that everyone seemed to be ignoring. We drank our pints then left. The Wellington may be a better bet, and will have some music as well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here