Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What has happened in the last 11 days with our club?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Been on my hols for 11 days and not had any Internet so I want to know who we have signed and are we pleased about it?.... (I am serious)

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Team has been rapidly on the slippery slope and was signed a Fin with bins

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Been on my hols for 11 days and not had any Internet so I want to know who we have signed and are we pleased about it?.... (I am serious)

Leon Best has been let go by Blackburn after settling his contract. Join the massed ranks of worried people that he's paving the way for a permanent return. :down:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
All fans are now required to join in a game of musical chairs before the game. When GOSBTS stops you sit wherever you are, regardless of any expensive schemes you may have gullible enough to sign up for. We are well chuffed with this, I believe.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Well looking around.....We have signed the Finn, Spurs nipper, full back who looks cool (from Wigan) and have we signed the bloke we were after?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bloke from 'ull

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
The club has been maliciously moving people's seats around without prior warning, causing chaos to one person.

We think this travesty has been corrected but we'll never know.

Also, if you don't rate Leon Best, you're apparently a sheep.

D

Deleted member 2719

Barbers told our latest potential signings that 'the cheque is in the post'.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
When you left, it was a real club, not a business, with supporters, not customers.
Everyone was on the lookout for each other, cared for each other.
More like a family, really.
And the side was composed of locally-grown lads who bled blue-and-white, and kissed the badge after every goal.
Plus the pies were really good.

But eleven days later -- that's all gone. Now it's all plastic and corporate and expensive and impersonal and run by bean counters.
The players are all lazy, overpaid mercenaries from countries I can't find on a map, who are in it just for a payday.
And the pies are crap.

A lot can happen in eleven days.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Bobby Zamora has signed, but is being hidden in the bowels of the Amex until Barber has some bad news he wants to bury.

Our 2nd kit is blue and red stripes and our 3rd kit is white with red and blue sash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here