Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ricky Ponting's Barnet

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
He looks like a cross between Galen / Alvin Stardust.
Any NSCer's own up to using a bit of product to hide the greyness?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looks absolutely AWFUL.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Happy to admit that I have dabbled. Originally motivated by the appearance of a grey/white patch on the crown of my head that made me look like the victim of seagull plop...

There are some decent products available that with a modicum of effort achieved a decent result on the offending patch with a natural looking amount of grey remaining elsewhere. But as the rest of my barnet catches up with my Mallen Streak I am less bothered and haven't done it for a while now...

What I don't understand is how someone like Ponting can make himself look so ridiculous. Would he have done it himself or did an extremely negligent hairdresser inflict it on him?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It's a hair transplant, he was balding in 2005.
ponting.jpg

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Once had a guy at work who went from totally "silver" to jet black over night. He was the boss so to speak, so nobody said anything. The I walked in, & being a Brit just couldn't contain myself. Got a bad evaluation that contract.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Let's face it ...he can do what he wants , he's efffin loaded........but to me his head looks like a coconut husk wrapped round a large pickled onion...!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Can't understand why blokes would want to dye their hair

TBH, can't understand why women want to do it either. It invariably leaves grey roots showing, which often looks worse. And with brunettes, their hair can look too dark for their faces. Nothing wrong with grey hair on a woman

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
I couldn't believe how ill he looked. So pallid I thought he would keel over any minute. Maybe the darkness of his new hair means he needs a tan to go with it!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I had no idea he was interested in League 2 football in north London, let alone take a controlling interest.

Salt n' pepper is the way to go, natural is best.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here