Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton/ Palace late 70's early 80's

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sad to say that Gerry Ryan, who featured in some of those games against Palace in that era, has had a stroke and is now living with his mum in Dublin, having lost everything.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg
Brighton/Palace pier late 70's early 80s

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sad to say that Gerry Ryan, who featured in some of those games against Palace in that era, has had a stroke and is now living with his mum in Dublin, having lost everything.

He was living over my way and going out with my mates mum a few years back...

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

That's terrible news. Gerry was one of my all time favourite players and a lovely bloke.

Jan 30, 2008
I remember a smoke bomb and queens road pubs being rammed and marching up to Brighton station pre match , was i pissed ???

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Mad violent days but being young it was brilliant at the time especially up there where we were marched from East Croydon station all the way to the ground but allowed to stop in every off licence on the way then after the game where cars were overturned and running battles all the way back

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003

Really sad news. Lovely bloke who always had time for a chat with us star-struck amateurs in the Witch when we went in following our traditional Sunday morning victory over Wivelsfield

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You sure about that mate , i know he sold the witch but his stroke was years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here