Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea to subsidise their fans' away tickets this season

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Swansea fans travelling away will only pay £22 per ticket over the coming season.

They say it will save a fan attending all games in excess of £250 over the course of the season.

Yes, it will only cost the club an estimated £300,000, a drop in the Premier League cash ocean, but it's a step in the right direction.

More > http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33431733

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Swansea fans travelling away will only pay £22 per ticket over the coming season.

They say it will save a fan attending all games in excess of £250 over the course of the season.

Yes, it will only cost the club an estimated £300,000, a drop in the Premier League cash ocean, but it's a step in the right direction.

More > http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33431733

That's a very good deal from both ends.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Fair play to them.
The rest of the clubs should follow suit.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Swansea are a very well run club, certainly where the fans are concerned, I do know Huw Jenkins, the Chairman, not really well, but I do know people who do and he does come across as a very good Chairman and a really decent bloke!! In fairness it does not surprise me to see the club doing what they can for their fans, they do care about them, my best mate has season tickets and he always says how fan friendly the club is.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Im pretty sure the prem gave each club 300k to do something they wished for fans traverling away be in cheap tickets or free coach travel. I think they are the first club to make a ticket price fixed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here