Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eddie Izzard thinks Palace will win the Premiership.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I think the man needs a reality check...........

'Palace will be champions' :FFSPuncheon

I have been a Crystal Palace fan since Uncle John took me to my first match at Selhurst Park in 1969 :wrong:. My worst moment as a Palace fan? That would have to be when we lost to Southampton in the FA Cup semi-final in 1976.

It was the Malcolm Allison era. I was really into it and he was rock and roll :rock:. He wore a fedora :safeway:, we were in the old Third Division. I was painting the door of the garage with my brother and listening to it on the radio. We lost 2-0... it was tragic. :lolol:
Recently we have had Tony Pulis and we thought 'wow' after he got to 11th :yawn:. Now we've just had the Alan Pardew season and he got to 10th :bla:. So on this basis we're just going to go up one place in the table a year and in fewer than 10 years' time... we'll be champions! :facepalm:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
So going bust twice isn't in his worst moments as a :shit: fan :facepalm:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They can win the Premiership all they like, just so long as they don't win the Premier League.

#PedantAlert

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Despite Death Star Canteen, that's appalling from a Bexhill boy. We'll just have to watch it again.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Followed by Cake or Death.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was he on an acid trip when he said that ??? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

'Palace will be champions'

Anything is possible with this bunch of ***** , today they are on the verge of paying £10 million for Yohan Cabaye on a £100,000 per week when only 5 years ago they were stealing other peoples money. Do you think it possible they might offer to pay any of their poor creditors back their money?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Anything is possible with this bunch of **** , today they are on the verge of paying £10 million for Yohan Cabaye on a £100,000 per week when only 5 years ago they were stealing other peoples money. Do you think it possible they might offer to pay any of their poor creditors back their money?

As explained before none of the creditors will be paid back because CPFC2010 have no obligation to do so.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

'Palace will be champions' :FFSPuncheon

I have been a Crystal Palace fan since Uncle John took me to my first match at Selhurst Park in 1969 :wrong:. My worst moment as a Palace fan? That would have to be when we lost to Southampton in the FA Cup semi-final in 1976.

It was the Malcolm Allison era. I was really into it and he was rock and roll :rock:. He wore a fedora :safeway:, we were in the old Third Division. I was painting the door of the garage with my brother and listening to it on the radio. We lost 2-0... it was tragic. :lolol:
Recently we have had Tony Pulis and we thought 'wow' after he got to 11th :yawn:. Now we've just had the Alan Pardew season and he got to 10th :bla:. So on this basis we're just going to go up one place in the table a year and in fewer than 10 years' time... we'll be champions! :facepalm:

Is this his new repertoire for the upcoming tour :cool:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's amusing how many comedians follow Palace, must help with their routines I guess.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It's amusing how many comedians follow Palace, must help with their routines I guess.

What ever happened to good old Simon Fanshaw ?
He'd make a killing at the moment !

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Eddie Izzard also thinks he looks good in a dress, he is wrong about that as well.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Anything is possible with this bunch of ***** , today they are on the verge of paying £10 million for Yohan Cabaye on a £100,000 per week when only 5 years ago they were stealing other peoples money. Do you think it possible they might offer to pay any of their poor creditors back their money?

As soggy mentioned it's not cpfc2010 's debt . As for £100 k a week :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here