Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you consider having any 'procedures' to improve yourself?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Having seen [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] s thread about Meg Ryan it reminded me of something I was mulling over the other day (I'm in my mid 40s, I'm sure I'm due a crisis soon).

Are there any plastic surgery / cosmetic procedures you'd consider. There's a lot to choose from now.

A google search returned this lot:

Liposuction
Tummy Tuck
Body Contour Surgery
Radiance
Botox
Hylaform
Breast Augmentation
Breast Lift
Breast Reduction
Breast Reconstruction
Facelift
Forehead Lift
Eyelid Surgery
Laser Resurfacing
Nasal Surgery
Collagen
Carpal Tunnel
Hand Surgery
Laser Hair Removal
Intense Pulsed Light
Lesion Removal
Parisan Peel
Skin Care
Spider Vein Therapy

I've always been interested in Liposuction, as I do have some annoying tummy fat I can't seem to get rid of. However, there's always a risk isn't there, and is it worth risking your life for what is really unnecessary surgery?

So, has anyone on here HAD anything done (that they're will to share) or have you ever considered anything?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
There are days when a full lobotomy wouldn't go amiss. But otherwise, no.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have considered willy reduction as I struggle to wear shorts, but apart from that I am gorgeous as I am

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What have you done to try and get rid of tummy fat? Calorie deficit is always going to work as a fat burner; it just takes a bit of dedication and lifestyle change.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm happy to say that nothing on that list appeals to me, though that may have less to do with my obvious perfection and more to do with not knowing what a lot of those actually mean.

For example; Intense Pulsed Light.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What have you done to try and get rid of tummy fat? Calorie deficit is always going to work as a fat burner; it just takes a bit of dedication and lifestyle change.

It's my own fault - I was doing well, exercise and a good diet - a change of job has seen to that (getting home later). I REALLY need to get back into it!

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm happy to say that nothing on that list appeals to me, though that may have less to do with my obvious perfection and more to do with not knowing what a lot of those actually mean.

For example; Intense Pulsed Light.

I'd suggest wearing sunglasses for that one. In fact that sounds more like some sort of CIA MkUltra brainwashing technique!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Having seen @AmexRuislip s thread about Meg Ryan it reminded me of something I was mulling over the other day (I'm in my mid 40s, I'm sure I'm due a crisis soon).

Are there any plastic surgery / cosmetic procedures you'd consider. There's a lot to choose from now.

A google search returned this lot:

Liposuction
Tummy Tuck
Body Contour Surgery
Radiance
Botox
Hylaform
Breast Augmentation
Breast Lift
Breast Reduction
Breast Reconstruction
Facelift
Forehead Lift
Eyelid Surgery
Laser Resurfacing
Nasal Surgery
Collagen
Carpal Tunnel
Hand Surgery
Laser Hair Removal
Intense Pulsed Light
Lesion Removal
Parisan Peel
Skin Care
Spider Vein Therapy

I've always been interested in Liposuction, as I do have some annoying tummy fat I can't seem to get rid of. However, there's always a risk isn't there, and is it worth risking your life for what is really unnecessary surgery?

So, has anyone on here HAD anything done (that they're will to share) or have you ever considered anything?

Bloody hell :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's a no from me. If other people don't like how I look then that's their problem not mine.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's my own fault - I was doing well, exercise and a good diet - a change of job has seen to that (getting home later). I REALLY need to get back into it!
I can certainly understand the problems that work commitments bring to eating healthily: less time means that you tend to grab less healthy convenience food, not to mention the office cakes and snacks!

Getting into a routine helps, as does putting aside time to prepare (and eat) your food. Easier said than done, I know.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
frozen-face.jpg

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm going to get the Missus a boob job for her 40th, so I've got 4 years to save up for it! Having 3 kids have sucked the life (literally) out of them, they used to be so pert :eek:(

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I am interested in teeth whitening, does that count as cosmetic treatment?

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
My wife says I have to have some sort of reduction surgery before she will let me wear a kilt in public again :shrug:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm going to get the Missus a boob job for her 40th, so I've got 4 years to save up for it! Having 3 kids have sucked the life (literally) out of them, they used to be so pert :eek:(
Great present. Just make sure you keep on top of your game over the next 4 years, because I can assure you that she'll be getting a load more attention from male work colleagues and general aquantances when those new wangers make an appearance! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here