Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be leaving?

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
There are lots of threads about players coming to us but who do you think we will see depart us? I personally wouldn't be surprised if we saw KLL leave for a team in Turkey or someplace like that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We'd be mental to let KLL go. Not many game changers like him around. And we seem to be struggling to sign the 1 or 2 wingers we want as a result...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Excellent let's get rid of the only player in the team with pace :thumbsup: ( I have discounted March because he's always injured)

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Whether it makes sense or not, I'd see KLL as being one of the most vulnerable.

He may be 'the pacey one' but I do struggle to think of many games that he's actually changed over the last few season.

I can think of a lot where he's given the impression that he could produce something special but in terms of end product...not so much.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
I would hate to see it but it would not surprise me if he wants to leave. There are plenty of times where he has appeared to have a strop or been annoyed at something. It just wouldn't surprise me, that is all.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Hopefully COG and Chicksen will leave, neither are good enough. Still feel Colunga and Holla may have something to offer but wouldn't be devastated or surprised if they left.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Colunga is a virtual cert to go.

Chicksen looks to be surplus with Bong and Rosenior arriving.

COG can go if he wants.

Holla, Greer and KLL could well be further candidates for a move.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I can't see KLL leaving. Offers would be from teams at a similar level. The club are rarely amenable to that.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Crofts is like a new signing as says Hughton.

In that he has been unavailble forever because of 2 huge injuries.... also in my opinion playing Crofts is just holding back the development of Ince and JFC... I know which 2 of those 3 i would like to see getting more game time.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
In that he has been unavailble forever because of 2 huge injuries.... also in my opinion playing Crofts is just holding back the development of Ince and JFC... I know which 2 of those 3 i would like to see getting more game time.

Crofts is a LEADER. Something we're still very short on.
Neither Ince or Jake can do that. Not yet in Jake's case and not ever in Rohan's.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Yeah im definitley not sure about Crofts - i personally would now start with Ince/Stephens/Kayal over him, as for JFC he needs to be loaned out for a season to a Lge1 club and get some game time as he appeared to be fallen down the pecking order now that Hughton is in charge - will be interesting to see if he can make an impact in Lge1? as he's not ready for Champ footie imo

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Neither Ince or Jake can do that. Not yet in Jake's case and not ever in Rohan's.

Exactly there are hardly any leaders on the pitch, with the exception of Greer and Bruno (and Kayal towards the end of the season).

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

There's no room in a team just because he's a leader. I would agree that we're lacking in that area but Kayal showed tremendous desire and much needed combative midfield characteristics last season and he was basically half fit. Really think that he's as good as Nobby in that department and should be given a chance to captain.

I like Greer but too often I felt his captaincy was limited to balling people out for individual errors rather than playing by example, putting in a shift and putting himself about. Least these are the characteristics I want to see in a captain.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here