Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] O/T - Office Space

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
So, I'm looking for a small office in Brighton/Hove and been doing some looking around and thought I may as well ask here if anyone knows of anything going or would consider a share of an office?

Brighton/Hove as central as poss. Just for myself.

Cheers

Jul 7, 2003
So, I'm looking for a small office in Brighton/Hove and been doing some looking around and thought I may as well ask here if anyone knows of anything going or would consider a share of an office?

Brighton/Hove as central as poss. Just for myself.

Cheers

Try a PM to [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] - when he comes over to work in Brighton he uses a shared space in the middle of the City which might be suitable for you

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Try a PM to [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] - when he comes over to work in Brighton he uses a shared space in the middle of the City which might be suitable for you

Indeed I do http://www.theskiff.org

It's a co-working space (think small open plan office) and I rent a single desk on a day-by-day basis when I'm in town. You can hire all sorts of packages though. It's very useful for one-man-bands like me and small businesses. Great location as well.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Brighton Media Centre is good. They are very flexible and good offices to start out in or desk space or just discuss what you need from them. They have 2 buildings, one in Middle St one on Old Steine.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thanks. I'll check that out.

I'll be interested to know what you think. I use co-working spaces as a pure alternative to working at home these days. I couldn't go back to working at home now.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Decent size office. Two desk spaces fit easily.

Nice network. Cafe and showers on site.
About a 10 min stroll to Church Road

Just had a nose at their website. Looks good and a great location. Good luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here