Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Open....(Golf)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
who do we fancy chaps.??...i'm seriously considering loading up on Justin Rose @ 19.00 / 5.50 E/W....obviously Speith is going to be hard to beat but i reckon JR has a very good chance......!!

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
its going to be a big hitter with a good putter..

I reckon

1. Dustin Johnson
2. Adam Scott
3. Paul Casey
4. Paul Lawrie (Local knowledge massive outsider but often rises to occasion)

Tiger is 6-1 :lolol: lucky to make the cut

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Shane Lowry, Geoff Ogilvy Phil Mickelson, Rickieeee Fowler, Brooks Koepka, Patrick Reed for my team.

I'm going up there for the week, can't wait now as we booked the hotel 4 years ago!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'll go for Jason Day with Spieth and Rose in the mix at the top of the leaderboard.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Dustin Johnson (if I had to put money on somebody)

Henrik Stenson (each way)

Danny Willett (Brit hopeful)

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I'll be steering clear of DJ, he has been there or there abouts consistently over the last few years but always manages to bottle it when the going gets tough.

Spieth is on fire at the moment, but surely he can't win the first three majors?

I quite fancy Mickelson. Oosthuizen won it in 2010 and he isn't in bad form. Also, Tiger does love St Andrews and played pretty well the weekend just gone, but 6/1 is not even slightly tempting.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Have gone small each way (first 6) on Louis Oosthuizen, Matt Kuchar, Miguel Angel Jimenez, Luke Donald, and Paul Lawrie.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
888 Sport sent me an offer for double odds, on any market at The Open. Seem's like its open to all to sign up for though.

Therefore, Spieth @ 12's and Justin Rose @ 44/1, both each way seem very tempting.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have done Scott / Mickelson / Day EW - each returns a ton

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
who do we fancy chaps.??...i'm seriously considering loading up on Justin Rose @ 19.00 / 5.50 E/W....obviously Speith is going to be hard to beat but i reckon JR has a very good chance......!!

Plays rubbish here & was 57th back in the wind at the weekend. MC Hammer

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i've done jaquelin at good e/w odds......berger , furyk, jimenez, kuchar + rose all for top six finish......danny lee good longshot for top 10......can see spieth or fowler winning it but odds are pooh.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Casey and Rose are my main bets.
Had e/ways on Donald. Matsuyama and Stenson.
Place on Miguel at 150's

Hoping they are all in it as i had to place it last Thursday before i went on holiday.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Modest stakes, all E/W (6 places plus full pay out for ties) on Fowler at 16/1, Rose at 25/1 and Lawrie at 300/1

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Match Bet: Mickelson to beat Woods 10/11 at Laddies (nice way to double your money)
Outright: Mickelson is great value at 45/1, he is happy with his driving at the moment and his putting has always been second to none

Sergio Garcia

Jul 30, 2011
Long shot Raphael Jacqueline - thousands to one with paddy power...did well in ten Scottish open at gullane. He has a nice smile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here