Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeff Wood - International Manager

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sorry if this has been done elsewhere that I didn't see, but I was amused by Andy Naylor's tweet just now about Jeff Wood being the Gibraltar manager.

He has still to take on Rep of Ire, Poland, Georgia and Scotland in the Euro 2016 qualifiers. That's a long way from 1 pt out of 30 at Gillingham...

Apart from the fact the bloke has 'travelled around a bit' I can't see anything in his CV that would remotely qualify him for an international gig.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
He took premier league out fit Gib Lions to bottom spot of the premier league, not sure if they are then relegated

Has a lot of high level goalkeeping coaching experience, good luck to him, difficult while they have to play all their games in Portugal, hopefully the home stadium will be signed off soon.

Attachments

• Lions 11.jpg
    Lions 11.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 409

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If you were into that sort of thing and a bit of an opportunist, there's probably worse times to land the Micronesia job. The only way is up...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If you were into that sort of thing and a bit of an opportunist, there's probably worse times to land the Micronesia job. The only way is up...
I'm considering applying for that one, so hands off. :thumbsup:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Have you seen the highlights? Honestly, I haven't seen a more clueless team. I reckon an under 10's team could beat them. Apparently they also lost 46-0 last night too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here