Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Albion ticket site 2015-16 season thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's this season's iteration of an NSC favourite - the ticket system thread. What new ways of this site going wrong will we all have to contend with this season?

It looks like we're off to a flyer already...

Forest tickets went on sale today at 9am.

Well, they were supposed to - even if you are signed in, you are told you need to sign in. So you can't buy them.

Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 09.11.10.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On an unrelated note, does anyone else have 'Not Renewed' showing for their 2015-16 season ticket?

Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 09.25.51.png

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hasn't this happened before on numerous occasions ? Probably waiting for someone in the ticket office to realise no tickets have been sold online and to press a button on a keyboard.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Fulham away tickets go on sale next Wednesday to Platinum members yet there is no way to join this scheme on the ticket site as yet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The club are aware there is a problem , it has been ESCALATED to a MANAGER. How the **** Chris Hughton is supposed to sort it out I don't know unless he is also a IT geek.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
On an unrelated note, does anyone else have 'Not Renewed' showing for their 2015-16 season ticket?

View attachment 66719

If you hover over the robot next to "not renewed" it says "enrolled for automatic renewal". This is different from seats which actually haven't been renewed:

Capture.PNG

The bottom pair are updated and listed and tagged as 'obsolete' - the top two (i.e. the ST's we're moving to) are yet to be activated, but have the robot happily perched next to them.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Fulham away tickets go on sale next Wednesday to Platinum members yet there is no way to join this scheme on the ticket site as yet.

I asked the club the same question - and I have just become a Platinum member. Jody Martin dealt with it at customer services (via email). It is exactly as they told me last season for the existing Platinum members, when they were not taking anyone new.
There is no automatic purchase of tickets as the system still cannot retain credit card numbers, so you have to undertake to buy all the tickets when they become available.. I don't know what the penalty of not doing so is - just cancellation, I presume.
The advantages ? Available to buy one day earlier (in my case one extra day when I forget) and no booking fee !

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I asked the club the same question - and I have just become a Platinum member. Jody Martin dealt with it at customer services (via email). It is exactly as they told me last season for the existing Platinum members, when they were not taking anyone new.
There is no automatic purchase of tickets as the system still cannot retain credit card numbers, so you have to undertake to buy all the tickets when they become available.. I don't know what the penalty of not doing so is - just cancellation, I presume.
The advantages ? Available to buy one day earlier (in my case one extra day when I forget) and no booking fee !

Cheers [MENTION=13579]AnotherArch[/MENTION] - what is the email address please?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here