Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else been told Zamora was seen at the Amex today?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Genuine post not fishing or a time waster, a lad I work with got a text from his old man who was at a business conference meeting at the Amex today and who is a STH. He is adamant as he was arriving Zamora was there talking to a couple of chaps.

I know the usual 'why didn't he take a pic' but the fella isn't a gossip or prone to talking bollocks.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Genuine post not fishing or a time waster, a lad I work with got a text from his old man who was at a business conference meeting at the Amex today and who is a STH. He is adamant as he was arriving Zamora was there talking to a couple of chaps.

I know the usual 'why didn't he take a pic' but the fella isn't a gossip or prone to talking bollocks.

Fair enough you are posting in good faith, but it seems a bit vague to me. His dad could be winding him up too!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Good luck, I posted in good faith about Dunk and I've been followed topic to topic being attacked.

Hope yours is true though, I still want Bobby home.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I can categorically confirm that no one has told me that Zamora was at the amex today

I haven't even had a text or picture -To confirm I can probably post a pic of the amex without Zamora tomorrow if it helps.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Players who sign go to Lancing.

Players who sign will almost certainly visit the Amex as part of their 'tour' of the club prior to signing.

(But, no, I've heard nothing about Bobby Zamora having been spotted anywhere around the club at all)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Players who sign will almost certainly visit the Amex as part of their 'tour' of the club prior to signing.

(But, no, I've heard nothing about Bobby Zamora having been spotted anywhere around the club at all)

Like the Iranian, who hasn't signed.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009

I love your criptic clues. Will it be announced tomorrow or Wednesday? So the Zamora scale must 9.9 then.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Plus the fact Bobs been to the Amex plenty of times already. He knows it better than the Rev.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

I would like to see him come back, but I will believe it when the club send me an email with BZ holding up an Albion shirt photograph.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Like the Iranian, who hasn't signed.

As is often the case, I really don't understand what you are tying to say when you just make these little one line statements of 'fact'.

You seemed to be saying that a player being sighted at the Amex can't mean they've signed as players only sign at Lancing.

You then seem to be implying that if a player is sighted at the Amex he won't sign for us.

All I'm saying is that any potential new signing will probably tour all of our facilities. Some potential signings will sign and some of them won't. There will be absolutely no correlation between where players tour, where they are spotted and whether they sign or not.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I love your criptic clues. Will it be announced tomorrow or Wednesday? So the Zamora scale must 9.9 then.

There's nothing cryptic to this at all I'm afraid. I have no knowledge or reason to believe that Zamora is coming back, although I wish I did.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
L

I've just ordered my number 25 shirt (in all 3 kits) based on that post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here