• During this week.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Next week.

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • August.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • We're not gonna make anymore signings.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
When it comes to all matters BHA I have a penchant to be overly optimistic .....so

image.jpg

....is my prediction ! :)

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Barber said last week that we were very close to signing two players - now presume those two to have been Rosenior and Maenpaa. Presume any of the other potential targets would want to meet Hughton and the club would presumably also want him for the unveiling, so earliest I can see another being made is middle part of next week.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hughton also said last week he was focusing on signing a left back and a striker.

Bong is here, so I make Zamora the next arrival and soon.

#Believe
#HoldThe Nerve

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Currently, the team has only improved marginally. You could argue we'll concede a few less goals with Rosenior, Bong and back-up-Niki and maybe score a few more with Hemed but I'm still waiting for the signings that will score and create the bulk of our goals next season. Hopefully it's time to bring in the wingers, additional striker(s) and a creative/goal scoring AM next. These players seem to be more difficult to acquire because they're the ones who'll fire us up the table with goals thus carry more value and have greater options to consider. Great work by the club so far & let's hope come the Forest game, we have a raft of new players capable of scoring and creating goals at championship level. It would be nice to see Bobby holding the stripes this week too! #Believe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here