Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which pre-season friendlies are you going to?

Which pre-season friendlies are you going to?

• FC Meyrin

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Lewes

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • Crawley

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • Aberdeen

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Gillingham

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Sevilla

Votes: 41 43.6%
  • None - I'm waiting for the real action

Votes: 37 39.4%

• Total voters

Wow, really? When is that?
I'm working on the basis the "wow" wasn't sarcasm so I'll continue, it's the same day as Lewes away which is a shame, we tried to get a kick off change (7ish?) but best was agreed was ONE O'CLOCK, not ideal but any one that really wants to go to both can make some sort of appearance. So here's hoping for a sunny day, a few Luton, a few Albion locked out of Lewes, a few beers and a bit of a laugh (POTG £10)

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I'm working on the basis the "wow" wasn't sarcasm so I'll continue, it's the same day as Lewes away which is a shame, we tried to get a kick off change (7ish?) but best was agreed was ONE O'CLOCK, not ideal but any one that really wants to go to both can make some sort of appearance. So here's hoping for a sunny day, a few Luton, a few Albion locked out of Lewes, a few beers and a bit of a laugh (POTG £10)

No, not sarcastic in any sense. I live in Ovingdean, so Peacehaven is just a short cycle ride away.

And, do you know, I think I may pop over the hill for this one.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Lewes only. Saving sheckles.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Already got ticket for Sevilla, very probably Crawley, maybe Gillingham.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Only Sevilla this pre-season. Would normally do Lewes but am in (hopefully) sunny Dorset on holiday.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
None
Still enjoying the summer and recovering from last seasons debacle, will hold out till the real thing and hopefully then I'll be fully recovered and enjoy watching football again
Not having a World Cup this summer will help, over saturated with football last season stopped enjoying it so will be raring to Go August 6th

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here