Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Piers Morgan Lotto Advert

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I must be weird. It made me sick to think he is getting paid to Promote something like the National Lottery but then again I hate all celebrity endorsements, especially the Harry Redknap one promoting one of the betting shops.

Nothing against gambling but a man with a gambling addiction endorsing bookmakers is contradicting their so called message of ''gamble responsibly''

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just seen it for the first time. Great advert. Very funny.

"What will they say? I think they will say thank you."

:lolol:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I must be weird. It made me sick to think he is getting paid to Promote something like the National Lottery but then again I hate all celebrity endorsements, especially the Harry Redknap one promoting one of the betting shops.

Nothing against gambling but a man with a gambling addiction endorsing bookmakers is contradicting their so called message of ''gamble responsibly''

Especially as it went bust

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton

I actually like Morgan in the main, it's only his brownnosing celebs (KP!!) and Arsenal opinions that piss me off. He knows he's a knob but plays up to it without taking himself too seriously. A much preferable WUM to that Katie Hopkins ****.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

I actually like Morgan in the main, it's only his brownnosing celebs (KP!!) and Arsenal opinions that piss me off. He knows he's a knob but plays up to it without taking himself too seriously. A much preferable WUM to that Katie Hopkins ****.

Thanks for that,
Agree the guy is a CJTC but gone up a little notch with that. good effort.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here