Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please Clean Up Your Dog's Mess

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Just got back from walking the hound round Buckingham Park. Could not believe the amount of dog sh!te left lying around the park, especially the grassy areas. Same situation at Steyning cricket field last night.
So many irresponsible owners out there. Scoop the poop!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just got back from walking the hound round Buckingham Park. Could not believe the amount of dog sh!te left lying around the park, especially the grassy areas. Same situation at Steyning cricket field last night.
So many irresponsible owners out there. Scoop the poop!

I blame the owners :moo:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Some people don't give a shit, if you'll pardon the pun.

I have run school football teams for many years, and been referee loads. The games are played at the park, and every time we have to spend half an hour before the game clearing the crap.

It will ever be thus.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
IMHO the one single thing more disgusting than not cleaning up your dog's mess is cleaning up your dog's mess. I mean, Who owns WHO here? ???

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
IMHO the one single thing more disgusting than not cleaning up your dog's mess is cleaning up your dog's mess.

I agree it's not a pleasant experience but if you can't face up to it you shouldn't have a dog.
Toxocariasis causes serious illness and even blindness.
Toxocariasis usually affects children aged between one and four years.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not a dog owner then Tom? It's not the most pleasant of duties I agree but you sign up for it when you get any pet I suppose. No real difference to changing a baby's nappy

Notice dog owners only pick up the non-runny-ones tho eh? And even the picked-up solid ones leave pretty much as much of a shitprint that is as much a danger to kids as if they hadn't bothered at all. Still, if it makes you feel good about yourself...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hallelujah! People who don't clean up after their dog are the lowest of the low - pity a lot more of them don't get hauled into court. Of course, it's too much effort (paperwork, no doubt) for the police or local authorities to do much about it - they can't be bothered. This woman would probably have never been prosecuted were it not for irrefutable video evidence produced by a member of the public.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hallelujah! People who don't clean up after their dog are the lowest of the low - pity a lot more of them don't get hauled into court. Of course, it's too much effort (paperwork, no doubt) for the police or local authorities to do much about it - they can't be bothered. This woman would probably have never been prosecuted were it not for irrefutable video evidence produced by a member of the public.

This. We had to keep a supply of shitbags in with the kids football kit as every Say without fail there would be a few to clear up before they started. What annoys me just as much are the fvckwits that do bag the stuff up, then leave the bag in the hedge/hanging from the undergrowth.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
One hundred years ago (feels like it) our Sunday League home pitch was Knoll Rec. Without fail half an hour before kick off this pensioner would come out of one the council houses and let his dog do a almighty crap on the centre circle. Still he's a long time dead now and may sit on satans right hand with any luck:eek:

CheeseRolls

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Buckingham Park is gaining a bad reputation for this. I have heard dog owners complaining about some of the old timers up there, who think they own the place and don't take any responsibility for their pets.

As far as the police are concerned this is a civil matter, so very much one for the council dog wardens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here