Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friendly in Geneva

Just managed to bag a couple of air miles flights to Geneva on Friday and coming back after the game on Saturday.

Also bagged a reasonable hotel near the airport for Friday night.

Anyone else going? I know the Albion said entry would be free but do we need to register or get actual tickets.

Likes le it's walkable from the airport and only s few hundred yards from the French border.

Anything else I should know?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sure I saw something advising those travelling to contact the club. May be wrong but worth sending a tweet or a e-mail.

mattricketts

Jul 14, 2010
Yes I've booked. Fly out Friday at 17:00 (ej) back on the Sunday morning. Staying near airport at the Crowne Plaza hotel. Hopefully you find some more out from the club. Let me know. See you there!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How many people will be going, what size is the stadium?

Had an email back . Just turn up. No ticket required.

I also got clarification on the start time as it was advertised as 1400GMT and 1500 local. This was of course impossible as 1400GMT is 1500BST and 1600CET.

The club confirmed it should never have said GMT and will definitely kick off at 3pm local time in Geneva and will iodate all news feeds accordingly.

I'm in the NH hotel near the airport. It look so all able from both airport and ground. €130 for a 3 person room with brekki

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Had an email back . Just turn up. No ticket required.

I also got clarification on the start time as it was advertised as 1400GMT and 1500 local. This was of course impossible as 1400GMT is 1500BST and 1600CET.

The club confirmed it should never have said GMT and will definitely kick off at 3pm local time in Geneva and will iodate all news feeds accordingly.

I'm in the NH hotel near the airport. It look so all able from both airport and ground. €130 for a 3 person room with brekki

bring sunblock.......been hot as balls over here,no cooling breeze to help,

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I'm flying in the morning, staying in central Geneva.

Is there anywhere close to the ground for a beer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here