Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Murray - line judge

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Firstly, congratulations to Andy Murray. However, did anyone see the match and in particular the penultimate game. Murray won with a cross court shot into the right side of the court by the baseline/tramlines. It looked like the line judge signalled out by raising her left arm but in the furore it wasn't spotted. Didn't hear any challenge or the Umpire overall her and it was a game winning point to give Murray a 5-1 lead.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've just seen it on the highlights, the line judge goes to call it but doesn't fully raise their arm or actually call. I think it's because Seppi plays his shot on the full and the ball isn't out until it hits the ground. The judge was clearly expecting Seppi to leave the ball and was preparing the out call.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I saw it and wondered why he was allowed to keep the point.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Why would the Umpire put overalls on her?

Sorry.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I've just seen it on the highlights, the line judge goes to call it but doesn't fully raise their arm or actually call. I think it's because Seppi plays his shot on the full and the ball isn't out until it hits the ground. The judge was clearly expecting Seppi to leave the ball and was preparing the out call.

If that's what happened, good spot (and correct call by lino / umpire).

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Firstly, congratulations to Andy Murray. However, did anyone see the match and in particular the penultimate game. Murray won with a cross court shot into the right side of the court by the baseline/tramlines. It looked like the line judge signalled out by raising her left arm but in the furore it wasn't spotted. Didn't hear any challenge or the Umpire overall her and it was a game winning point to give Murray a 5-1 lead.

why worry about jock strap, he doesn't like the English and doesn't care if our national team wins or not I hope the tw@t goes out next round

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here