Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Anybody work there now or previous?
Got job interview next week and wondered what they're like to work for

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Good lick with the interview, been about for many years, a friend if mine was there in 1984, never did him any harm, he's a partner in a top London structural engineering firm now.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
One of my H&S Consultancy Clients, seem to be a company that is on the up, just opened a new Unit opposite the road to main factory site.

Don't know what level job you are going for but they seem to do a lot of O/T and Saturday work!

Nice to see a high-tech engineering company doing well in Sussex.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I worked there myself for a while.
It was ok, but it was in the days of the original owners.
They employed yes men and also their fair share of freeloading, lazy so called friends.
They were taken over by a Swedish company, so I supposed that all that may have changed now.
I worked in the development and production of the super conductive electro magnets for the Hadron Collider.
The work was very interesting in spite of the barriers the Luddites would present.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I worked in the development and production of the super conductive electro magnets for the Hadron Collider.

Both sides of my family are from Storrington, a proper little Sussex village of my childhood, it had no employment in those days. When I go back now its a town and big developments everywhere.

I just love that part of the magnificent Hadron Collider under those big mountains in Switzerland was made in Storrington, can't wait to tell me Mum and Dad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here