Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ac/dc

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
On route to London, anyone else gonna rock out tonight?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Although 30 years ago at Bristol Colston Hall remains the best show I've ever seen, not just the music ... enjoy

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Saw them in Berlin just over a week ago. Much fun, enjoy. :rock:
[MENTION=292]thedonkeycentrehalf[/MENTION] is going though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bruv and his kids went to see AC/DC in Glasgow the other night, says it was amazing, one of the best gigs he's been to. Not quite sure what other two gigs he's been to :moo:

Jul 7, 2003
Saw them in Berlin just over a week ago. Much fun, enjoy. :rock:
[MENTION=292]thedonkeycentrehalf[/MENTION] is going though.

Just about to leave, few beers in Kilburn before the gig to avoid paying stupid money for warm Carlsberg in the stadium. Quite looking forward to seeing Vintage Trouble live as well.

Been up in London since about midday for some food. Heading to meet some friends from up this way before going to Wembley.

Looking forward to it. Was at Hyde Park for The Who/Weller etc last friday and that was quality too. Every chance that day combined with this gig will rival when I saw The Who/Rolling Stones in summer of 2013!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Crikey, I thought that the good of NSC would have seen through AC/DC by now ? Still peddling the same old whiny incomprehensible lyrics, and using the old gag of dressing up as a schoolkid that even The Krankies have abandoned now.

There is an article in The Times today about them, one dead,one being treated for dementia,one awaiting sentencing for threatening to kill and one stone deaf. What a bunch of crocks, maybe if they had a style like The Stones they might not have all gone dysfunctional. Jeez at least The Stones genuinely have a back catalogue and Quo can take the piss out of themselves.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Crikey, I thought that the good of NSC would have seen through AC/DC by now ? Still peddling the same old whiny incomprehensible lyrics, and using the old gag of dressing up as a schoolkid that even The Krankies have abandoned now.

There is an article in The Times today about them, one dead,one being treated for dementia,one awaiting sentencing for threatening to kill and one stone deaf. What a bunch of crocks, maybe if they had a style like The Stones they might not have all gone dysfunctional. Jeez at least The Stones genuinely have a back catalogue and Quo can take the piss out of themselves.
Are you saying The Rolling Stones are and were 'functional'?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Are you saying The Rolling Stones are and were 'functional'?

They are mostly still alive and functioning quite well by the look of them, AC/DC are, in effect, a musical car crash, I'd rather listen to a masonry drill.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Er, the Stones have two dead (Ian Stewart and Brian Jones).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
AC/DC are quality.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
My old man brought me a ticket and wasn't that bothered about going to be honest but have to take my hat off to them they were seriously good, possibly the best stadium gig I have seen and I have seen a lot of bands.

Who were that support band though? They have to be the worst support I have seen at a gig...really, really, poor and totally the wrong sound for an ACDC gig.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here