Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reginald d hunter joke...is this racist

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am not looking to pick a fight or start a binfest, as everyone in the audience last Sunday thought this was very funny, including the two Afro carribean people sat next to us.

Reg was dating this woman,who his English friends thought was a pikey. He had not heard that before coming to England so was intrigued...anyway, he was trying to work out what people would call their offspring....he came up with nikey!

Now if a white guy had said that, it would have gone down like a lead balloon, in fact he used the n word constantly.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I am not looking to pick a fight or start a binfest, as everyone in the audience last Sunday thought this was very funny, including the two Afro carribean people sat next to us.

Reg was dating this woman,who his English friends thought was a pikey. He had not heard that before coming to England so was intrigued...anyway, he was trying to work out what people would call their offspring....he came up with nikey!

Now if a white guy had said that, it would have gone down like a lead balloon, in fact he used the n word constantly.

No one got offended other than you. Therefore, no harm done.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No one got offended other than you. Therefore, no harm done.

I wasn't offended at all..I thought it very funny...his suggestions later in the show that women actually liked rape wasn't my taste of " comedy"...seemly he did a routine something like this 2 years ago and he was dropped off TV and has only just come back, with the deep south music show for the Beeb.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Not particularly racist, but not particularly funny either, and Reginald d hunter is normally very funny.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I wasn't offended at all..I thought it very funny...his suggestions later in the show that women actually liked rape wasn't my taste of " comedy"...seemly he did a routine something like this 2 years ago and he was dropped off TV and has only just come back, with the deep south music show for the Beeb.
i was thinking of taking my 14 year old, glad i didnt now !!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
A very funny man with a dry sense of humour who occasionally gets it wrong. It does appear that some black people think they can use the n word without offence - I'm not so sure.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Now if a white guy had said that, it would have gone down like a lead balloon,

Can only image the headlines in the red tops if someone like Jim Davidson had said this 'joke'

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A very funny man with a dry sense of humour who occasionally gets it wrong. It does appear that some black people think they can use the n word without offence - I'm not so sure.
Americans say it all the time, I guess it's different over there.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

By the n word you mean ******? Being oversensitive was one of the reasons white girls got mass raped in Rotherham etc, your part of the problem here not the solution.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
By the n word you mean ******? Being oversensitive was one of the reasons white girls got mass raped in Rotherham etc, your part of the problem here not the solution.

STONE HIM%21%21%21%21.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

To be an expert in trollology surely you at least need to be subtle?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Funny, very unlikely.

Racist, definitely not.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London

No.
It's not racist

End of Thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here