Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] **t20 Blast, South Group: Sussex v Kent at Hove, Jul 3, 2015, 19.00, Hove**

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
We are top of the league said we are top of the league, full house, great weather, should have beat Kent away, on top of our game what can go wrong.

Team from

GJ Bailey
WAT Beer
BC Brown
C Cachopa
HZ Finch
ME Hobden
EC Joyce
CJ Liddle
MW Machan
TS Mills
CD Nash
SA Piolet
OE Robinson
LJ Wright (c)
MH Yardy

Sussex have no fresh injuries to contend with for tonight’s sold-out match at Hove and have named an unchanged squad as they aim for their fifth straight victory in the competition.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Good old John Lees bringing some Comic Relief:

It's Chris Liddle coming into bowl, left arm over. Oh sorry its Tymal Mills

One of these gents is skinny and white, the other is a rather big unit and black. To be fair they are both left arm bowlers..... :lolol:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Was shocked to see [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] streak, good jump to demolish the stumps, seemed quite warm where I was sitting but obviously a lot colder out in the middle.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Good old John Lees bringing some Comic Relief:

It's Chris Liddle coming into bowl, left arm over. Oh sorry its Tymal Mills

One of these gents is skinny and white, the other is a rather big unit and black. To be fair they are both left arm bowlers..... :lolol:

Give him a break. His lady assistant was surely distracting him.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Simon Dack took a photo of the games highlight https://twitter.com/simondackpix,he even evaded this tackle, a steward said this streaker would get on the sexual offenders register for doing this, I thought the stewards were a bit overboard, they marched him naked to the front gates and locked him in a small porta-cabin while they waited for the police to arrive. I thought the groundsman would be the most annoyed as he belly dived across the popping crease (thats not an innuendo by the way). Cricket was poor from Sussex, still two more wins could get us into the quarters.

Attachments

• Streaker 11.jpg
    Streaker 11.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 162

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well I have never done a streak and also was not at the cricket so not sure what Ernest and 8ace are on about......

Apart from their fixation with me, which is nice

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Well I have never done a streak and also was not at the cricket so not sure what Ernest and 8ace are on about......

Apart from their fixation with me, which is nice

Don't be ashamed, you brought a lot of pleasure to the crowd last night, in what was a dull game, perhaps Ernest and 8ace will help pay off the fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg_C8zTtsYU

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here