Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Buses

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
A bit boring I'm afraid but having come back to Brighton for the first time in a while I was resigning myself to spending fortunes on buses again. However on the app a 2 day ticket is £3.70 - less than a 1 day ticket and also works out cheaper then the 28 day ticket which is about £64. Is there something I'm missing or is this a mistake and I should buy them while they're still cheap!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Its a bargain. Gotta be an error. Thanks for the tip. I've taken advantage.

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Ah ok! How long do mobile tickets last? I don't want to take advantage only for them to expire!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
13 quid for a month here. Metro, Tram and bus......and they are talking about LOWERING the price, which is a rare thing nowadays! Now oil is much cheaper, all transport should be lowering prices, especially bloody airlines.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
13 quid for a month here. Metro, Tram and bus......and they are talking about LOWERING the price, which is a rare thing nowadays! Now oil is much cheaper, all transport should be lowering prices, especially bloody airlines.

All that and luvverly Staropramen, Kozel, Gambrinus etc. etc. Thanks for sharing. Not. :rant:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Cheers for that, bought a couple to use.

North Street - end of roadworks
Thank you for your patience during the disruption to bus services due to the works in North Street. We know it's been a frustrating few months for many of our passengers...but we hope you'll agree that North Street now looks great - with more space for pedestrians and bus users. We're pleased to say it's working well for bus services so far.

So, to mark the completion of the council's works and to thank you for your patience throughout, we are offering up to 7000 bus tickets that are discounted by a day (to the value of £4.20, the cost of a 1 day adult SAVER).

The discount is available on Adult SAVER tickets on the following periods: 2 days (mobile app only), 3 days (mobile app only), 7 days, 28 days, 90 days and annual (key card only).

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Getting a bit of a taste for Kozel lately :smile:
Whenever they put transport costs up though, they nearly always mention the high fuel prices as a reason for the rise. Never hear it in reverse.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ah ok! How long do mobile tickets last? I don't want to take advantage only for them to expire!

With my tickets I can't see an expiry date. As far as I'm aware they only expire once to activate them and then they last 15 minutes ( so only activate them as the bus gets there ).

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Final question haha but as far as I can tell with the description above isn't it still better to get the discount for your 2 day ones 14 times rather then get the single discount off your 28day?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
With my tickets I can't see an expiry date. As far as I'm aware they only expire once to activate them and then they last 15 minutes ( so only activate them as the bus gets there ).

If you buy a two day saver, it lasts for 48 hours once you've activated them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here