Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Austin to Leicester being tweeted by Sky Sports

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Interested in where he would go. Not obvious many in the prem league would snap him up. Perhaps Muff or Palarse as mentioned above, or a team pushing for promotion from Championship

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Ulloa has been found out in the Prem. Doubt anyone would want to sign him at that level.

Probably get loaned out to someone in our league.

Top scorer with 11 league goals in a side that looked like they were going to get relegated for most of the season, that's a pretty decent return and i'm sure there would be plenty of lower end Premier League sides looking to sign him should he be available.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Top scorer with 11 league goals in a side that looked like they were going to get relegated for most of the season, that's a pretty decent return and i'm sure there would be plenty of lower end Premier League sides looking to sign him should he be available.

Didn't he score most of those 11 goals before October?

Once he was found out, his goal scoring record was abysmal. It's obvious why they're putting in an offer for Charlie Austin.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Interesting then that Leicester feel the need to look to replace him. I rate him highly at CHampionship level but still not convinced for a second season in the Premier league

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Over rated immobile lump of a centre forward. Our best bargain since selling Virgo. Why on earth would Tony want him back??

Yeah. Who'd want a player that scored virtually a goal every 2 games in the Championship.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Didn't he score most of those 11 goals before October?

Once he was found out, his goal scoring record was abysmal. It's obvious why they're putting in an offer for Charlie Austin.

Yes he scored 5 before October, but a return of 11 league goals in a side expected to struggle is decent. He scored 1 goal less than Rooney and narrowly missed out on being in the top 10 scorers list for the season. But yes he's clearly an over-rated immobile lump.:jester:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Would that be the Ulloa whose return to the Leicester side coincided with their miraculous unstoppable run at the end of the season and 11 goals his first season in the premier league. I think there will be a few clubs who would be interested particularly those newly promoted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here