Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone know of an Albion fan named Sean Coleman, aged about 47?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
OK, this is a long shot, and nothing weird, I promise!

I'm just putting together a piece for The Goldstone Wrap blog that archives Sean (then 11) meeting his hero Peter Ward, as featured in a football magazine from 1979. As a postscript, it would be nice to find out if Sean still follows the Albion and whether he still has a kitchen done up in Brighton & Hove Albion colours.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Ahhhh, thanks for the lead. I hadn't thought of doing that! I've now sent him a message via Facebook...

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Ahhhh, thanks for the lead. I hadn't thought of doing that! I've now sent him a message via Facebook...

If he has a twin brother called Gary,a mum called Jackie,a dad called Paul and sisters called Sharon and Debbie,lived most of his life in Portslade and drives HGVs for a living.....................not a clue mate.:)

64hallsteads

Jul 3, 2015
I am Sean coleman

OK, this is a long shot, and nothing weird, I promise!

I'm just putting together a piece for The Goldstone Wrap blog that archives Sean (then 11) meeting his hero Peter Ward, as featured in a football magazine from 1979. As a postscript, it would be nice to find out if Sean still follows the Albion and whether he still has a kitchen done up in Brighton & Hove Albion colours.

hi my name is Sean Coleman and I met peter ward when I was 11 still an avid fan but my kitchen is not blue and white who are you and how do you come to remember this would be interested to know. Regards sean

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
image.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I am Shaun Coalman.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If he has a twin brother called Gary,a mum called Jackie,a dad called Paul and sisters called Sharon and Debbie,lived most of his life in Portslade and drives HGVs for a living.....................not a clue mate.:)

What you talking 'bout?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here