Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst thing you have ever smelt???

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Yesterday I soaked an oven dish that had, had barbecue chicken in it, when I went to wash it today I nearly threw up for the first time in 5 years.

It was probably the most disgusting smell that has ever hit my nostrils ever, I still feel sick now when I think about it :sick:.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
The toilets on Seaford seafront on Saturday were almost unbearable.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I once had a severe tooth infection, it was so bad the tooth had to be extracted, the moment the dentist cracked it free the room filled with a stomach churning smell. :(

Last edited:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
A woman in a supermarket in France. I thought it was a chemical leak or something but I realised the smell was moving; she didn't look scruffy or unkempt but the smell was acrid and made my eyes water.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
A mate was once getting frisky in the canine position with a girl from sunny Darlington when the stench of her none too clean anal canal hit his nostrils and continued to waft up throughout the unspeakable act.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Liquidised fish waste. The gagging reflex starts when you're 50 yards away with the knowledge you still have to go past it. Raw sewage smells like perfume in comparison.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I once had a sever tooth infection, it was so bad the tooth had to be extracted, the moment the dentist cracked it free the room filled with a stomach churning smell. :(

An involuntary bowel movement in the dentist's chair when the tooth is wrenched out is nothing to be ashamed of. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here