Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Under 14 year old footballers wanted - Mid Sussex area

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Morning all

I run a boys team in the mid-sussex youth league (Sunday's). I'm looking to recruit some new players for the forthcoming season and will be holding trials/training sessions in the next few weeks with a view to taking some new boys on. The standard of our training is high - we've had the Burgess Hill first team coach and the BH goalkeeping coach deliver sessions over the last few weeks- and the emphasis is on competitive enjoyment.

The team will be playing in the U-14's league next season (so the players need to reach the age of 14 between September 2015 and August 2016 to be eligible.

So, if you have a son who is interested in playing, is currently without a club or who may have been with a club last season but didn't enjoy it and is looking for something new, please PM me and I'll provide more details.

Thanks, CA.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Cheers Rev, yes, loads of work involved but hopefully we'll get some local interest/talent.

Do you need some help?

My 16yr old son is currently doing his silver D of E and is looking at some options for voluntary work (6 months)
He is a very keen footballer, helped to coach the year 9 team as part of his school sports exam and is attending the Sussex FA refs course in August

There is a chance of helping an U7s team in Burgess Hill, we are just waiting to hear back from the manager.
He works on a Sat morning, but can cover mid week training sessions and the odd Sunday (subject to any ref commitments)

Feel free to pm me and we can have a chat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here