Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Tale of the Sea(names of football clubs inc Conf and Scottish

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
The sun shone ______________ the day my sister, my mother and myself set sail for the ______________ in a very old ship, its ____________ already ridden with holes.

The four ________________ members who had been with the company for years were Don, Mont, Kirk and Bart (who unfortunately could not speak) Not having been paid ______________ too long they were very unhappy and became disillusioned, and on the second _______________ of the voyage they obtained arms by breaking into the _____________ and mutineed.

Although they treated my ___________ they did not take to my sister at all and ___________ adrift on a raft. I was terrified and hid in my cabin with the ____________ the door.

The crew raided the larder, but all they found was some smelly ___________. So hungry were they ate almost the _____________. Then seeking to quench their thirst, they forced open the drinks cabinet. Finding that they did not ______________, they opted for a small drink of whiskey.

"Right" said Kirk with ______________ in hand, "I'll climb up to the rigging to see if we can sight land"

"Watch you don't ______________" said his mate. Meanwhile the others had found a ____________treasure. It was easy to open as the chain securing it had only one ________________. At this moment the ship began to sink. _____________ quickly. "Get ______________ deck to give me a hand" he shouted and together they lifted the ____________ to a raft.

With mother and me, they drifted for days before seeing an island with a _____________.

After locating the ______________ we went ashore to find that the island was uninhabited. There were signs however that someone had been there recently as a ___________ had been built next to the harbour. There had clearly been a fire as _______________ marks were clearly visible on all the buildings and a horrible smell of smoke hung in the ___________. It broke our __________ to see the disarray.

"I wonder where this road _____________ us?" said Kirk, and although the crew were very tired they _____________ with their search for survivors. Then we suddenly fell and found ourselves falling to the bottom of a deep pit with a ____________ of water at the bottom.

At this moment I awoke! ____________ be any of you worried, it had all been a terrible nightmare, caused I think by ______________ 'Treasure Island' before I went to sleep.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We've had this before, I distinctly remember posting it, but here goes anyways with a starter for ten...

The sun shone BRIGHTON the day my sister, my mother and myself set sail for the ______________ in a very old ship, its ____________ already ridden with holes.

The four ________________ members who had been with the company for years were Don, Mont, Kirk and Bart (who unfortunately could not speak) Not having been paid ______________ too long they were very unhappy and became disillusioned, and on the second _______________ of the voyage they obtained arms by breaking into the _____________ and mutineed.

Although they treated my ___________ they did not take to my sister at all and ___________ adrift on a raft. I was terrified and hid in my cabin with the ____________ the door.

The crew raided the larder, but all they found was some smelly ___________. So hungry were they ate almost the _____________. Then seeking to quench their thirst, they forced open the drinks cabinet. Finding that they did not ______________, they opted for a small drink of whiskey.

"Right" said Kirk with ______________ in hand, "I'll climb up to the rigging to see if we can sight land"

"Watch you don't ______________" said his mate. Meanwhile the others had found a ____________treasure. It was easy to open as the chain securing it had only one ________________. At this moment the ship began to sink. _____________ quickly. "Get ______________ deck to give me a hand" he shouted and together they lifted the ____________ to a raft.

With mother and me, they drifted for days before seeing an island with a _____________.

After locating the ______________ we went ashore to find that the island was uninhabited. There were signs however that someone had been there recently as a ___________ had been built next to the harbour. There had clearly been a fire as _______________ marks were clearly visible on all the buildings and a horrible smell of smoke hung in the ___________. It broke our __________ to see the disarray.

"I wonder where this road _____________ us?" said Kirk, and although the crew were very tired they _____________ with their search for survivors. Then we suddenly fell and found ourselves falling to the bottom of a deep pit with a ____________ of water at the bottom.

At this moment I awoke! ____________ be any of you worried, it had all been a terrible nightmare, caused I think by ______________ 'Treasure Island' before I went to sleep.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
The sun shone BRIGHTON the day my sister, my mother and myself set sail for the ORIENT in a very old ship, its ____________ already ridden with holes.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
The sun shone BRIGHTON the day my sister, my mother and myself set sail for the ORIENT in a very old ship, its HULL already ridden with holes.

At this moment I awoke! ____________ be any of you worried, it had all been a terrible nightmare, caused I think by ______________ 'Treasure Island' before I went to sleep

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The sun shone BRIGHTON the day my sister, my mother and myself set sail for the ORIENT in a very old ship, its HULL already ridden with holes.

The four CREWE members who had been with the company for years were Don, Mont, Kirk and Bart (who unfortunately could not speak) Not having been paid ______________ too long they were very unhappy and became disillusioned, and on the second _______________ of the voyage they obtained arms by breaking into the _____________ and mutineed.

At this moment I awoke! ____________ be any of you worried, it had all been a terrible nightmare, caused I think by ______________ 'Treasure Island' before I went to sleep

Last edited:

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton

The four CREWE members who had been with the company for years were Don, Mont, Kirk and Bart (who unfortunately could not speak) Not having been paid FORFAR too long they were very unhappy and became disillusioned, and on the second _______________ of the voyage they obtained arms by breaking into the _____________ and mutineed.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

The four CREWE members who had been with the company for years were Don, Mont, Kirk and Bart (who unfortunately could not speak) Not having been paid FORFAR too long they were very unhappy and became disillusioned, and on the second WEDNESDAY of the voyage they obtained arms by breaking into the ARSENAL and mutineed.

After locating the ______________ we went ashore to find that the island was uninhabited. There were signs however that someone had been there recently as a ___________ had been built next to the harbour. There had clearly been a fire as BLACKBURN marks were clearly visible on all the buildings and a horrible smell of smoke hung in the ___________. It broke our HEARTS to see the disarray.

"I wonder where this road LEEDS us?" said Kirk, and although the crew were very tired they PRESTON with their search for survivors. Then we suddenly fell and found ourselves falling to the bottom of a deep pit with a ____________ of water at the bottom.

At this moment I awoke! ____________ be any of you worried, it had all been a terrible nightmare, caused I think by READING 'Treasure Island' before I went to sleep

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There had clearly been a fire as BLACKBURN marks were clearly visible on all the buildings and a horrible smell of smoke hung in the AYR. It broke our HEARTS to see the disarray.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London

The four CREWE members who had been with the company for years were Don, Mont, Kirk and Bart (who unfortunately could not speak) Not having been paid FORFAR too long they were very unhappy and became disillusioned, and on the second WEDNESDAY of the voyage they obtained arms by breaking into the ARSENAL and mutineed.

Although they treated my MOTHERWELL they did not take to my sister at all and ___________ adrift on a raft. I was terrified and hid in my cabin with the ____________ the door.

After locating the ______________ we went ashore to find that the island was uninhabited. There were signs however that someone had been there recently as a ___________ had been built next to the harbour. There had clearly been a fire as BLACKBURN marks were clearly visible on all the buildings and a horrible smell of smoke hung in the ___________. It broke our HEARTS to see the disarray.

"I wonder where this road LEEDS us?" said Kirk, and although the crew were very tired they PRESTON with their search for survivors. Then we suddenly fell and found ourselves falling to the bottom of a deep pit with a ____________ of water at the bottom.

At this moment I awoke! ____________ be any of you worried, it had all been a terrible nightmare, caused I think by READING 'Treasure Island' before I went to sleep

Seasider

Jul 9, 2003
Maidenhead

Although they treated my MOTHERWELL they did not take to my sister at all and ___________ adrift on a raft. I was terrified and hid in my cabin with the BOLTON the door.

The crew raided the larder, but all they found was some smelly OLDHAM. So hungry were they ate almost the _____________. Then seeking to quench their thirst, they forced open the drinks cabinet. Finding that they did not ______________, they opted for a small drink of whiskey.

After locating the ______________ we went ashore to find that the island was uninhabited. There were signs however that someone had been there recently as a NEWCASTLE had been built next to the harbour. There had clearly been a fire as BLACKBURN marks were clearly visible on all the buildings and a horrible smell of smoke hung in the ___________. It broke our HEARTS to see the disarray.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...

Although they treated my MOTHERWELL they did not take to my sister at all and DONCASTER adrift on a raft. I was terrified and hid in my cabin with the BOLTON the door.

The crew raided the larder, but all they found was some smelly OLDHAM. So hungry were they ate almost the _____________. Then seeking to quench their thirst, they forced open the drinks cabinet. Finding that they did not ______________, they opted for a small drink of whiskey.

"Watch you don't FALKIRK" said his mate. Meanwhile the others had found a ____________treasure. It was easy to open as the chain securing it had only one ________________. At this moment the ship began to sink. MONTROSE quickly. "Get ______________ deck to give me a hand" he shouted and together they lifted the ____________ to a raft.

After locating the ______________ we went ashore to find that the island was uninhabited. There were signs however that someone had been there recently as a NEWCASTLE had been built next to the harbour. There had clearly been a fire as BLACKBURN marks were clearly visible on all the buildings and a horrible smell of smoke hung in the ___________. It broke our HEARTS to see the disarray.

Last edited:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Seasider said:

Although they treated my MOTHERWELL they did not take to my sister at all and ___________ adrift on a raft. I was terrified and hid in my cabin with the BOLTON the door.

"I wonder where this road LEEDS us?" said Kirk, and although the crew were very tired they PRESTON with their search for survivors. Then we suddenly fell and found ourselves falling to the bottom of a deep pit with a BLACKPOOL of water at the bottom.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Although they treated my MOTHERWELL they did not take to my sister at all and DONCASTER adrift on a raft. I was terrified and hid in my cabin with the BOLTON the door.

"Watch you don't FALKIRK" said his mate. Meanwhile the others had found a ____________treasure. It was easy to open as the chain securing it had only one ________________. At this moment the ship began to sink. MONTROSE quickly. "Get ______________ deck to give me a hand" he shouted and together they lifted the ____________ to a raft.

After locating the ___________ we went ashore to find that the island was uninhabited. There were signs however that someone had been there recently as a NEWCASTLE had been built next to the harbour. There had clearly been a fire as BLACKBURN marks were clearly visible on all the buildings and a horrible smell of smoke hung in the AYR. It broke our HEARTS to see the disarray.

"I wonder where this road LEEDS us?" said Kirk, and although the crew were very tired they PRESTON with their search for survivors. Then we suddenly fell and found ourselves falling to the bottom of a deep pit with a BLACKPOOL of water at the bottom.

Last edited:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.

"Watch you don't FALKIRK " said his mate. Meanwhile the others had found a CHESTER treasure. It was easy to open as the chain securing it had only one LINCOLN . At this moment the ship began to sink. _____________ quickly. "Get ______________ deck to give me a hand" he shouted and together they lifted the ____________ to a raft.

With mother and me, they drifted for days before seeing an island with a NEWPORT.

After locating the PORTSMOUTH we went ashore to find that the island was uninhabited. There were signs however that someone had been there recently as a NEWCASTLE had been built next to the harbour. There had clearly been a fire as BLACKBURN marks were clearly visible on all the buildings and a horrible smell of smoke hung in the AYRE . It broke our HEARTS to see the disarray.

At this moment I awoke! LEICESTER be any of you worried, it had all been a terrible nightmare, caused I think by READING 'Treasure Island' before I went to sleep

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

"Watch you don't FALKIRK " said his mate. Meanwhile the others had found a CHESTER treasure. It was easy to open as the chain securing it had only one LINCOLN . At this moment the ship began to sink. MONTROSE quickly. "Get DUMBARTON deck to give me a hand" he shouted and together they lifted the ____________ to a raft.

With mother and me, they drifted for days before seeing an island with a NEWPORT.

After locating the PORTSMOUTH we went ashore to find that the island was uninhabited. There were signs however that someone had been there recently as a NEWCASTLE had been built next to the harbour. There had clearly been a fire as BLACKBURN marks were clearly visible on all the buildings and a horrible smell of smoke hung in the AYR . It broke our HEARTS to see the disarray.

At this moment I awoke! LEICESTER be any of you worried, it had all been a terrible nightmare, caused I think by READING 'Treasure Island' before I went to sleep

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here