Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Which is the better sex.

Select your own criteria, but which do you think is the better sex. Man or Woman.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Where's the option for sex with both at the same time ?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
There is no drought that some woman can be right horrible cows and a complete despicable bitches. But the most heddious crimes are normally caused by Men. Nearly all child molesters and perves are men. Nearly all rapists are men. Most murders are caused by men, as are most wars. But on both sides there are some really really lovely humans, and the majority of men care with all there hearts and will do many kind and amazing things. Neither are perfect but woman edge it for me.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
There is no drought that some woman can be right horrible cows and a complete despicable bitches. But the most heddious crimes are normally caused by Men. Nearly all child molesters and perves are men. Nearly all rapists are men. Most murders are caused by men, as are most wars. But on both sides there are some really really lovely humans, and the majority of men care with all there hearts and will do many kind and amazing things. Neither are perfect but woman edge it for me.

Those murdering, war mongering, raping men are only just edged out by the woman? You are almost on the fence. What's your number? Pm and we can answer the thread with the truth.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
When will the 'Chalk v Cheese' poll be coming?

(I vote Cheese.)

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Those murdering, war mongering, raping men are only just edged out by the woman? You are almost on the fence. What's your number? Pm and we can answer the thread with the truth.

No they edge it because even though there are war mongering raping men etc, I don't beleive all men are war mongering raping etc. woman edging it maybe not good enough, your correct in comparison woman are bloody fantastic and win hands down.

I read how a man stood in front of his wife while that gunman shot at them in Tunisia. Amazing heroic act by a man, but it was another man that killed over 30 people who were just on holiday. In comparison how often do you read about unimaginable heddious crimes caused by woman, and when you do they normaly have a man involved very rare for them to be on their own.

Men moan that women nag, or they buy too many shoes and handbags, but on the grand scheme of thing they are angles in comparison.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Women have been treated like shit by most of society for the last few hundred thousand years. I gladly welcome the women overlords.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think sex with women is better, but I can understand why some would say sex with men.

Have I misunderstood the question?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here