• I could do with some more heat

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • BBBBRRRRR - I've still got the central heating on

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Gorgeous.

I would prefer it, of course, if I didn't work in a Victorian building where every room is like a sauna, but still, the weather is perfect.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
From my air conned office, just about right, great totty on the street :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Went to the beach at 3 and boiled my fu*ving nuts off

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Not pleasant- give me a cold, crisp and dry winter's morning any day of the week. I like warm weather but when it gets really hot I don't see any enjoyment in it.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I have been grumpy and irritable all day. Not a fan of weather like this especially with the humidity. I am more of a 17-23 man.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Stupidly humid and place full of sweaty people :mad:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
melted ice cream van .png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Lovely. But then again, having spent summers in Sydney and Taipei and three months working in South India I'm quite used to it. Used to love going for a beer on summer nights in Taiwan knowing I could leave the house in shorts and it would still be as warm at midnight.

It's a bleeder to run in though.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Lovely. But then again, having spent summers in Sydney and Taipei and three months working in South India I'm quite used to it. Used to love going for a beer on summer nights in Taiwan knowing I could leave the house in shorts and it would still be as warm at midnight.

It's a bleeder to run in though.

Well, walk then. :smile:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Waaaaay too hot. After all, I have a username to live up to. Much more of this and I'll turn into the anti-pasty :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's all a bit meh! :shrug: here in BN1 today. Overcast, sea-frittish, drizzly sort of rain off and on, But not too many succumbing to the lure of the cagoule cos you just KNOW the skies will clear in minutes and you'll end up looking like a boil-in-the-bag turkey. So most folks seem happy enough to get moderately soaked in shorts and tee-shirts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here