shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Come-On-Our-Girls-740x431.jpg

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
No disrespect to the girls who ar doing very well in their own sport . Good luck to them, but...
I get sick of hearing their achievements bein compared to the real senior England team "showing the men how it is done ", and all that.

The fact is that it is a totally different game, played to a much lower standard , where the level of competition is much lower.

By all means cheer them on if you like,but don't confuse one for the other

No disrespect to the girls who ar doing very well in their own sport . Good luck to them, but...
I get sick of hearing their achievements bein compared to the real senior England team "showing the men how it is done ", and all that.

The fact is that it is a totally different game, played to a much lower standard , where the level of competition is much lower.

Thank christ they are not like the over paid cheating men! Play it like a lady! Football in its original form love it!

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost

That's the spirit!

Assuming you missed the USA Germany game last which was a cracking game played at a fast pace and technically very good indeed.

C'mon England :vuvu:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

It's not THAT different, the Germans won their quarter-final on penalties :moo:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Well whilst not attempting to compare the ladies or the men's game. I'm really impressed with the modern women and their dedication to sport. When I was young most of the girlies were too intent on slapping it on and bee hiving their hair. Though I still loved them :cool:

Incidently I've won a few bob on our girlies too. England at half and full time against Norway was 5/1. And I think Lucy Bronze at 10/1 to score at a time (Bet365) is a decent wager, and adds a bit more interest to the game. C'mon the Lionesses!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here