Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rocky 7

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Where will it end Rocky 48....

It's not like Rocky 6,5,4,3,2,1 were even any good.....

Brain dead films with no substance.

Sometimes brain dead 'beat the odds' films are exactly the order of the day though.

It's nice to be challenged or to sit there at the end of a film and re-think it through, but not all the time. Every now and again you need a Rambo, Rocky or Transformers film to switch off to.

Edit; That said, anything Rocky Balboa should probably have been the end and I'm absolutely not suggesting there should be more Rambo films.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sometimes brain dead 'beat the odds' films are exactly the order of the day though.

It's nice to be challenged or to sit there at the end of a film and re-think it through, but not all the time. Every now and again you need a Rambo, Rocky or Transformers film to switch off to.

Edit; That said, anything Rocky Balboa should probably have been the end and I'm absolutely not suggesting there should be more Rambo films.

I have not got the patience or time to watch trivial films, I never have I get bored to easily if a film goes off on one or becomes truly unbelievable or has American jingoistic bollox in it thats it I reach for the remote or leave the room.

That also said it annoys the wife I do that, and sometimes I wish I could watch drivel as I can see the appeal but not for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here