Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pearson sacked

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Something to do (directly or otherwise) with the incident with his son in Thailand?

Oh, and the obligatory 'Gus to Leicester?', obviously.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Even more startling given Leicester's last 10 games under Nigel Pearson: LWWWWLWWDW Goals: 22 Conceded: 11 Points won: 22/30.

Also not the first time that he's been sacked by Leicester...

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Would have a case for unfair dismissal then? I'm not particularly aufait with managerial contracts but sacking due to a family link is a tad harsh.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Very strange decision. They seemed to have hit form, albeit by accident. I had them down to be safe next season. Not sure now.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Would have a case for unfair dismissal then? I'm not particularly aufait with managerial contracts but sacking due to a family link is a tad harsh.
I would imagine many other sackings have occurred with shakier reasons.

It's also complete conjecture at this point but, to add even more, what if he went crazy at the owner/whoever about the treatment of his son and crossed a line when doing so? Gross misconduct, goodbye.

I'm in no way saying that's what has actually happened but with some of his antics last season I wouldn't put some sort of blow-up past him.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I would imagine many other sackings have occurred with shakier reasons.

It's also complete conjecture at this point but, to add even more, what if he went crazy at the owner/whoever about the treatment of his son and crossed a line when doing so? Gross misconduct, goodbye.

I'm in no way saying that's what has actually happened but with some of his antics last season I wouldn't put some sort of blow-up past him.

Surely what he does with an inflatable sex toy in private is nobody's business but his?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here