Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's bloody hot.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Looking at 100 degrees F tomorrow here. Not the best time to be working in a newly "refurbished" office where they appear to have forgotten to refurbish the air con.:cry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looking at 100 degrees F tomorrow here. Not the best time to be working in a newly "refurbished" office where they appear to have forgotten to refurbish the air con.:cry:

Praying for you that your building is constructed of the steel that melts at about 1500 degrees as opposed to the railway track steel that buckled at about 30 degrees.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
37 in Toulouse,locals banging on about how hot it is

if your doing **** all what's the problem

28 in the UK and laying bricks all day is far more challenging

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
It's lovely now. Finished work and now in the pub beer garden having a cold cider.

It's hit 45 degrees in my part of the workshop today. Glass panelled roofs and lots of machinery and hot metal is a really bad combination. I've drunk 5 litres of water and had ONE piss today.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
They're scraped the worst of the turdery out of my workplace apparently, so i am meant to go in. The plan is to walk in, and back again, and make sure i have a black t-shirt to wear for the day to hide the general perspiration dribbling from my every pore the day long. The underground would be an unbearable 20 minute steamer.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Nothing better than getting home from work to find it is still warm enough to sit outside. Only happens on a handful of evenings each year so got to make the most of it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague
Wednesday 10:00 AM
Sunny
Sunny
23°C | °F
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 52%
Wind: 3 km/h
TemperaturePrecipitationWind