Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you rather have back playing for the Albion this season?

Who would you rather have back playing for the Albion this season?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
just a bit of fun as we wait for the signings we have no idea about.....

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Neither - time to move on ffs. How many more of these threads are there gonna be?? Its getting boring!!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Neither - time to move on ffs. How many more of these threads are there gonna be?? Its getting boring!!

Sorry, I'll take that gun from your head and apologise for making you open the thread AND respond

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Whilst Murray hasn't played that much more than BZ. I think BZ is a better player, but you'd get a year or two more from Murray. Having said that, he went to palace, scored against us and generally stained himself by playing for those scumbags. So welcome home BZ!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I know why we get so many of these idiotic threads :)
We have cluster of fans who have dementia as that's the only reason why so many live in the past.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I know why we get so many of these idiotic threads :)
We have cluster of fans who have dementia as that's the only reason why so many live in the past.

At least they actually go to games, you armchair fan. :wink:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Get back to me when I don't :)

Well you never went to Withdean so you missed the best of both players in an Albion shirt. Are you telling me that you have made a game at the Amex?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well you never went to Withdean so you missed the best of both players in an Albion shirt. Are you telling me that you have made a game at the Amex?
I went to away games while at the withdean although did go once against Stoke....hated the place.Every season for the last 25 years I've gone to games wether it's 6 or 16 it doesn't matter.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Bobby has never scored against us, even when he had the opportunity.
If you follow Murray on Twitter, he's often tweeting about the #palacefamily.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Voted for Murray and that's not because of sentimental reasons, but because of his record in the Championship with Palace in 12-13 and last year at Reading. Currently we're missing is a proven striker (who with the right service) can get over 20 goals in a season, Murray could fill that void, so could a handful of others, not fussed on which, we just need one to arrive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here