Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martin Hansen

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Speculation from Holland that we're interested in signing Hansen.

http://groengeelhart.nl/2015/06/brighton-hove-albion-flirt-met-doelman-hansen/
http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...oor-speler-van-het-jaar-van-ado-den-haag.html

Google translate...

Brighton & Hove Albion flirt with goalkeeper Hansen
Posted by: Alain in News Photos by: Richard Mulder June 30, 2015 0

The good season that goalkeeper Martin Hansen at ADO Den Haag based finished puts him any harm. English Brighton & Hove Albion is considering removing the Dane to England.

Hansen ADO a contract until 2016. The club is that commitment through a unilateral option to break open and extend until mid-2018. Brighton will therefore have to pay a hefty transfer fee for Hansen. The club from the English Championship is very charmed by the goalkeeper and is considering a bid in the short term Hansen knows football Primeur.

The keeper was acquired in the summer of 2014 FC Nordsjaelland and taken to replace Gino Coutinho. In his first season he was directly elected by the fans player of the year in The Hague. Hansen is not only mentioned in Brighton, also Heerenveen, the final item on the shortlist. The Frisians search for a replacement for the Swansea City left Kristoffer Nordfeldt.

Hansen was in his first season with ADO in 32 of 34 league matches under the crossbar. The 25-year-old goalkeeper has been an adventure in England behind. Between 2006 and 2010 he was under contract at Liverpool, but he did not break through into the first team.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I see we are very charmed with him :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Would he want to come here as a back up keeper or we looking for someone better than stockdale.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Hansen

I see he was with Liverpool for a bit.

My hunch is that saying we want someone to compete with Stockdale is our polite way of saying we want someone better.

That said, the "hefty transfer fee" part of the story would presumably make this unlikely? It's not particularly hard to pick up a goalkeeper on a free, on loan, or cheaply.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I reckon Dutch football agents are just chucking our name in now to try to get their players better contracts or moves to better Dutch clubs :(

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have we given up on that Finnish keeper? Hope so, we already have better in Casper I think.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Have we given up on that Finnish keeper? Hope so, we already have better in Casper I think.

I have no idea why Ankergren is still with us? If we are looking to get another keeper, 3 is more than enough even if Walton goes out on loan.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Didn't it say in an Albion article the other day that we're so secretive about our deals that if something appears anywhere else outside the clubs own news it's probably false?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I don't think the problem is signing a keeper. I think the problem is trying to get rid of Stockdale so that we can sign another one

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My hunch is that saying we want someone to compete with Stockdale is our polite way of saying we want someone better.

That said, the "hefty transfer fee" part of the story would presumably make this unlikely? It's not particularly hard to pick up a goalkeeper on a free, on loan, or cheaply.

This gives the impression that CH is not totally convinced about DS. If Walton goes on a season loan we need cover for No 2 with CA as no 3 as all teams need 3 keepers.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
"Brighton & Hove Albion is considering removing the Dane to England" - sounds like something the North Koreans would do

Nah. It sounds like something Claudius did do - are Rosencrantz and Guildenstern coming with him?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Speculation from Holland that we're interested in signing Hansen.

http://groengeelhart.nl/2015/06/brighton-hove-albion-flirt-met-doelman-hansen/
http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...oor-speler-van-het-jaar-van-ado-den-haag.html

Google translate...

Brighton & Hove Albion flirt with goalkeeper Hansen
Posted by: Alain in News Photos by: Richard Mulder June 30, 2015 0

The good season that goalkeeper Martin Hansen at ADO Den Haag based finished puts him any harm. English Brighton & Hove Albion is considering removing the Dane to England.

Hansen ADO a contract until 2016. The club is that commitment through a unilateral option to break open and extend until mid-2018. Brighton will therefore have to pay a hefty transfer fee for Hansen. The club from the English Championship is very charmed by the goalkeeper and is considering a bid in the short term Hansen knows football Primeur.

The keeper was acquired in the summer of 2014 FC Nordsjaelland and taken to replace Gino Coutinho. In his first season he was directly elected by the fans player of the year in The Hague. Hansen is not only mentioned in Brighton, also Heerenveen, the final item on the shortlist. The Frisians search for a replacement for the Swansea City left Kristoffer Nordfeldt.

Hansen was in his first season with ADO in 32 of 34 league matches under the crossbar. The 25-year-old goalkeeper has been an adventure in England behind. Between 2006 and 2010 he was under contract at Liverpool, but he did not break through into the first team.

Probably agent talk for we sent a scout to watch him once.

Werner

Aug 21, 2009
Deventer NL
Not as good as Stockdale. And with Ado having an Chinese owner who is told to willing invest a lot of money, he won't be available for cheap. Surely there will be better and cheaper options.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here