Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some good advice from those clever people up north!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
blog%2Bbanner.jpg

[h=2]July 2013[/h][h=3]How To Stay Cool As Temperatures Soar[/h]

With Lancashire basking in temperatures in the mid 20s and expected to hit the mid 40s by the end of the week, Tripe Marketing Board chairman Sir Norman Wrassle has issued the following advice to tripe retailers in Lancashire on how to keep cool.

1. Let the fire go out or switch off the central heating if you have it
2. Open all the windows
3. Take off your thermal underwear

“We are not accustomed to this sort of weather in the north west so it is important that we follow these few simple ground rules in order to keep cool,” said Sir Norman. “I am pleased that so many young men are walking round our towns and cities with their tops off and I suggest older people follow their example. But please do not do this at work as this may cause offence.”

Sir Norman emphasised that this advice does not apply to women or to people who live in Carlisle. “I visited Carlisle on Friday to appear on The Graham Swindlehurst Show on Radio Cumbria. I suggest people who live there continue to wear their thermals for another couple of weeks at least."

Sir Norman had additional advice to people who are still struggling with the heat despite following the guidelines: "Simply put a small sheet of tripe in the fridge and allow it to chill overnight. Place it on your forehead and secure with blu-tack or sellotape. This will keep you cool for at least 10 minutes. When it is no longer cold, simply pop it back in the fridge and repeat the process."

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here