Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do people take photographs like this ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I was sat watching the lunchtime news with reference to Tunisia and the where several pictures of people taking photographs of the floral tributes in memory of the victims,why do that ? Yes lay your own tribute,shed a tear,maybe say a prayer,but please no pictures.:down:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I was sat watching the lunchtime news with reference to Tunisia and the where several pictures of people taking photographs of the floral tributes in memory of the victims,why do that ? Yes lay your own tribute,shed a tear,maybe say a prayer,but please no pictures.:down:

It's called the fame game--everyone wants their five minutes worth:moo:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Grief can cause people to do strange things, especially when it's a brutal loss. They probably aren't thinking straight and sometime in the future, they'll delete those photos.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Photojournalists have a job to do. It might not be palatable but it needs to be done.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
What I do not understand is whilst running for your life you film it on your phone?
Latest sky footage.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I see the Labour general election candidate has now been suspended from the party after his justification of: ‘Selfies are not banned. I don’t see anything wrong with it’ (he actually said that) didn't wash...

Idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here