Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone had problems with Royal Mail lately?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Have a few things that were supposed to be delivered over the last few days but haven't had any post at all since last Wednesday. Any advice on where to go? The Royal Mail website seems a bit shite

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's probably all sitting in the postman's airing cupboard along with his ex wife's body and a load of injunction notices.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's probably all sitting in the postman's airing cupboard along with his ex wife's body and a load of injunction notices.

Taking home customers mail is a sackable offence but Royal Mail wouldn't give a flying **** about a corpse in the airing cupboard.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Nope, but then I always send parcels via singed for post

I hate people like you, its ok of you got family members sitting at home all day. but if there all of the working fraternity it mean a regular Saturday morning to an awkward inaccessible collection office,
more often than not i let it get sent back to sender then ask them to not send it "signed for"

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Separate subject for the posties.

Ours has broken our letterbox, by stuffing something through that clearly wasnt designed to be put through.

I guess I just have to get it replaced, but is there a dept. in the post office I could try contacting....?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
How do they get burned ?

Flame-thrower.jpg

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I hate people like you, its ok of you got family members sitting at home all day. but if there all of the working fraternity it mean a regular Saturday morning to an awkward inaccessible collection office,
more often than not i let it get sent back to sender then ask them to not send it "signed for"

Makes no difference whether its signed for or just an ordinary parcel. If its too big for the letterbox, the postie will still take it back to the office unless he leaves it with next door.

I always send signed for whenever I sell anything on ebay. Too many chancers claiming the old chestnut of "I haven't received it" in the past.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Makes no difference whether its signed for or just an ordinary parcel. If its too big for the letterbox, the postie will still take it back to the office unless he leaves it with next door.

I always send signed for whenever I sell anything on ebay. Too many chancers claiming the old chestnut of "I haven't received it" in the past.

Probably about the same amount of people claim not to have received something as those who tell a recipient that they posted the item 'a week ago mate' when it's not even left their grubby mitts. Look at the postmark and you'll see it was posted the day before you received it and a few days after they claimed to have sent it.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Should NEVER have been PRIVATISED

Why? Cant think of any good reason the government should own a postal business in the 21st century. Back in the day when you were a nipper Ernest it was a core part of how the economy worked and perhaps had merit to be centrally owned, but now, 100years on?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Ordinary parcels the posties just leaves them by my back door, that's not a problem,
Understand your concern re ebays items, but that's what the feedback system is for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here