Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts Forest

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well if their ticket office is anything like the albion one, it'll be luck of the draw as to whether the info you get is any good :lolol:

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
They can't confirm that yet - Sky haven't chosen which game to screen live. One will definitely move to the Friday night - so we have a 1 in 12 chance that it won't be on the Saturday.

Colchester Seagull

Jun 27, 2015
Sorry old chaps i just spoke to the Brighton and Hove Albion ticket office and they assured me 100% that the Nottingham Forest game will be on the Saturday and i believe them,if you want to reply with picky comments then thats up to you

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Nobody suggested you're talking crap. Just that with sky not having selected their opening game yet it's not confirmed to the point that the ticket office would be able to say that

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Sorry old chaps i just spoke to the Brighton and Hove Albion ticket office and they assured me 100% that the Nottingham Forest game will be on the Saturday and i believe them,if you want to reply with picky comments then thats up to you

The ticket office are in no position to assure you anything 100%.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
They will sell more tickets on the Saturday, so it's in their interests to say that's when it's on even if their is the faintest whiff of it being moved.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here