Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

R.I.P Chris Squire

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
R.I.P the great Chris Squire, only ever-present member of Yes, and bassist extraordinaire.
Only diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia last month.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
RIP the bloke of course, and sympathies to his friends and loved ones ......... but thankfully no more prog rock that was so far up it's own arse that it couldn't breathe,

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
So sad! I was only watching some Yes tracks on you tube yesterday RIP Chris and condolences to his family and friends.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
RIP the bloke of course, and sympathies to his friends and loved ones ......... but thankfully no more prog rock that was so far up it's own arse that it couldn't breathe,

So sad you felt the need to post that on such a thread, it does you a disservice and it disrespects him, after all it was his life's work.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Self taught bass guitarist who was the only constant through the ever changing line-ups of the band.
Very sad indeed

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
One of the best bass guitarists ever, and had the pleasure of seeing him play with Yes no fewer than 5 times, the highlight being at Loftus Road in 1975. A truly awesome musician who will be greatly missed. RIP Chris.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine

Totally unnecessary, really glad you felt the need to share that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here