Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

30 British dead from Tunisia attack

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
But why would anyone choose a holiday destination where foreign tourists were murdered at a museum only three months ago?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
But why would anyone choose a holiday destination where foreign tourists were murdered at a museum only three months ago?

Why not? The two places are 90-odd miles apart.
The gov didn't say it was a no go area.
Most of those on holiday had probably booked more than three months before.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Leaves me sick to the core what's happened, I never thought I'd say this but it's time to go back into Iraq and sort this mess out with a full UN resolution to destroy IS

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Leaves me sick to the core what's happened, I never thought I'd say this but it's time to go back into Iraq and sort this mess out with a full UN resolution to destroy IS

What did this man want from the west ? The authorities have made a link to the IS already I presume but it's a 6th century interpretation they follow. How can you defeat that sort of ideal ? What sort of vacuum is created then if you do ?
Mujahhadin....Taliban...... IS.........who's next ?

F....d if I understand it all.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We need to support all the families that have been affected by this insane action and also the people of Tunisia as we don't want it to slip into another Syria / Libya/ Iraqa. RIP

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We need to support all the families that have been affected by this insane action and also the people of Tunisia as we don't want it to slip into another Syria / Libya/ Iraqa. RIP

But this is exactly what will happen. Due to this, the second attack specifically targeting westerners, the tourism industry will collapse. Tunisia is a country that relies on tourism and without them, it will defend into chaos. Give this 6 months and you could see all the countries across the north of Africa going the way of Iraq.

This is an ideology...you cannot defeat an ideology...you cannot negotiate with disparate groups who believe that is is better to be dead that alive and you are rewarded by some deity in the next life by how many people you take with you!

This is not a Muslim thing...Muslims are being killed just because they happen to be the wrong sort of Muslim.....the same as Protestants killed Catholics and Catholics killed Protestants since the days of the crusades.

Cameron has come out and said that we are foiling plots against the UK regularly and although we can get precious about our civil liberties, if allowing a spook to read someone's emails and Internet posts is preferable than seeing a massacre on the streets of a major city.

You can now also see a mass exodus of Tunisians heading for the relative safety of Europe.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I fear this is just the start

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Wow what a stupid comment. How dare people go to london within 3 months of bombings.
wow what a stupid comment, london has far more people than either of the places in tunisia , the odds are greater and the bombings werent targeting a specific group like western tourists.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
But this is exactly what will happen. Due to this, the second attack specifically targeting westerners, the tourism industry will collapse. Tunisia is a country that relies on tourism and without them, it will defend into chaos. Give this 6 months and you could see all the countries across the north of Africa going the way of Iraq.

This is an ideology...you cannot defeat an ideology...you cannot negotiate with disparate groups who believe that is is better to be dead that alive and you are rewarded by some deity in the next life by how many people you take with you!

This is not a Muslim thing...Muslims are being killed just because they happen to be the wrong sort of Muslim.....the same as Protestants killed Catholics and Catholics killed Protestants since the days of the crusades.

Cameron has come out and said that we are foiling plots against the UK regularly and although we can get precious about our civil liberties, if allowing a spook to read someone's emails and Internet posts is preferable than seeing a massacre on the streets of a major city.

You can now also see a mass exodus of Tunisians heading for the relative safety of Europe.
do me a favour GW.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here