Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF Zamora returns.....

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
....and fired us to the premier league, then i believe i am right in saying he will be the only player in the history of the club to have represented Brighton in all 4 football league divisions.

Quite an achievement if it happens!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1 chicken
2 chickens
3 chickens ...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
....and fired us to the premier league, then i believe i am right in saying he will be the only player in the history of the club to have represented Brighton in all 4 football league divisions.

That'll take some doing if he only gets a one year contract ...................

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
This is exactly the kind of thing Bobby does. He is a cult hero for that very reason.

Us - pretty much won the consecutive Division 2 and 3 titles by himself.

West Ham - Scored 3 goals in the playoff semi finals, effectively winning it for them, then the only goal in their 1-0 win in the final, taking them up.

Fulham & their epic Europa League run - Scores the winner against Shakhtar, Scored the first goal and MOTM in their 4-1 win over Juventus, scored in both legs of their Wolfsberg win to get them to the final.

Brighton 15/16 - Talismanic striker scores 15 goals, many in crucial games, firing the Albion into the playoffs, including the winning goal in the playoff final. You heard it here first.

Not forgetting the winner for Q.P.R. in the play-off final.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This is exactly the kind of thing Bobby does. He is a cult hero for that very reason.

Us - pretty much won the consecutive Division 2 and 3 titles by himself.

West Ham - Scored 3 goals in the playoff semi finals, effectively winning it for them, then the only goal in their 1-0 win in the final, taking them up.

Fulham & their epic Europa League run - Scores the winner against Shakhtar, Scored the first goal and MOTM in their 4-1 win over Juventus, scored in both legs of their Wolfsberg win to get them to the final.

Brighton 15/16 - Talismanic striker scores 15 goals, many in crucial games, firing the Albion into the playoffs, including the winning goal in the playoff final. You heard it here first.
Yes he's had some great games,but he's had far more rubbish games although as normal these games are ignored.He is 34 now not 24 as most tend to think by going back to games when Zamora was far younger???
Stats may look good,but these are stats going back a fair while ago apart from the QPR playoff winner game in which was about all he did that season.

Time to take the blinkers off as he's way past his best and if anything he should be offered a pay as you play deal.I would prefer us to get younger talented players who'd be a great asset to the club rather than spend silly wages on has been players.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
sausage_2001253c.jpg

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004

One more season and it could have been Jimmy Case...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Steve Foster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here