Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wimbledon 2015.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
All set and ready to go and a tough draw for Andy Murray. So who do you fancy ? Almost 34 now has Federer got one more title in him,could Anderson cause problems for the Serbian master ? Leave it with you. :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has to Djokovic no? It won't be Murray, not enough "fire in the belly". Federer will never win another Grand Slam and I doubt Nadal will either. Bring on the next generation.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Has to Djokovic no? It won't be Murray, not enough "fire in the belly". Federer will never win another Grand Slam and I doubt Nadal will either. Bring on the next generation.

Don't talk gibberish man. Murray has plenty of 'fire in his belly'. He's won 3 Grand Slams including Wimbledon and is the form horse coming into the tournament. He has a great chance this year.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Don't talk gibberish man. Murray has plenty of 'fire in his belly'. He's won 3 Grand Slams including Wimbledon and is the form horse coming into the tournament. He has a great chance this year.

Two slams plus the Olympics, but has certainly proved he has enough of what it takes. Unlikely to beat Djok at his best, but he's not at his best. Can't rule out Rafa, but outside chance, not in form and his body is against him. I'm not tipping Fed, even though he won last week. Doubt Nishikori has enough, but Stan could possibly do it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

He's won two not three and has been well beaten since 2013..maybe we should revisit this thread when he has capitulated again the week after next?

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Stan has to beat Djok in the semi and I'm not sure he can do it on grass, hope to be proved wrong.

Murray has to beat Tsonga, Nadal, and Fed to make the final, which I believe he can do.

The final will be Murray v Djok, Murray will start slowly and lose the first set but will come back to win 2 and 3. Djok will then feign injury and get the trainer on court for 10 minutes and, after turning down a wheelchair to complete the match suddenly, as if Jesus has visited him, recover from his leg amputation to win the 4th set - the fifth set could then go either way but I'm backing Murray to show cheats don't always prosper.

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
Stan has to beat Djok in the semi and I'm not sure he can do it on grass, hope to be proved wrong.

Murray has to beat Tsonga, Nadal, and Fed to make the final, which I believe he can do.

The final will be Murray v Djok, Murray will start slowly and lose the first set but will come back to win 2 and 3. Djok will then feign injury and get the trainer on court for 10 minutes and, after turning down a wheelchair to complete the match suddenly, as if Jesus has visited him, recover from his leg amputation to win the 4th set - the fifth set could then go either way but I'm backing Murray to show cheats don't always prosper.
he always goes off for toilet breaks and comes back like a new man, must be magic the stuff he takes in the toilets???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
he always goes off for toilet breaks and comes back like a new man, must be magic the stuff he takes in the toilets???

Now now, less of that please.

Tennis is so clean they don't even bother testing for PED's.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Best thing about Wimbledon this year is the yellow neoprene cooler jackets that Lanson have produced to support their sponsorship of the tournament. Just bought four for less than a tenner! :thumbsup:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
absolutely love the place - going on the second Monday which is usually a cracking day to go.

Men - Murray
Women - Serena

few bets already for me (for those that are interested Betfair pay money back if one leg loses)

Lisicki EW @20/1 - proper grass court player, great Wimbledon record and not on Serena's side of the draw. Hits aces for fun so could be a threat
Laura Robson to lose 2-0 @ 6/5
Borna Coric to bt Stakhovsky @ 5/2
then a 12 match acca

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I am at Wimbledon right now for THIS lady alone. 2nd on Court 18 tomorrow, Miss Tsvetana Pironkova. [emoji7]

uploadfromtaptalk1435528512699.jpeg

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Come on Andy! Doesn't have the same ring as Tim.

Really hope he does it, is Andy the greatest British sportsman in past 50 years?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
absolutely love the place - going on the second Monday which is usually a cracking day to go.

Men - Murray
Women - Serena

few bets already for me (for those that are interested Betfair pay money back if one leg loses)

Lisicki EW @20/1 - proper grass court player, great Wimbledon record and not on Serena's side of the draw. Hits aces for fun so could be a threat
Laura Robson to lose 2-0 @ 6/5
Borna Coric to bt Stakhovsky @ 5/2
then a 12 match acca

all come in and it's only day 2 :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here